Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
These are absolutely amazing too. Good to have just in my candy dish. The problem is they are gone almost as soon as I put them in dish...lol
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's delicious! So smooth! Perfect amount of peanut butter! I found it at Walmart, and I would definitely buy it again. It wasn't expensive.
Teresa H.
Morton, MN
Love Dove chocolates....the creamy texture is amazing, but also enjoy the sweet messages inside the wrappers! Our nursing staff's #1 choice!
Chastity M.
Bickmore, WV
These are so yummy. My mouth is watering just thinking about these snacks. They are very delightful. I don't get them often but I wish I did.
Kelsey L.
Charlotte, NC
These are my absolute favorite candy to eat! Dark chocolate is amazing anyways, but add some peanut butter and it just melts in your mouth!
karissa m.
Tehachapi , CA
Love getting these during the holidays. Taste smooth and tasty like a more expensive chocolate. Bite sized if you are watching your weight
Francesca B.
Harleysville , PA
Pure heaven in chocolate form!!!! I thought dove chocolate couldn't be any more delicious and then i tried it filled with peanut butter! 😀
Christina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh. My. Goodness. This candy is the absolute greatest chocolate. The peanut butter is creamy and thick. These are a special treat for sure
Rosie R.
Kennewick, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove is amazing. If you love rich chocolate, Dove is your choice. And the peanut butter is creamy and compliments the chocolate perfectly.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove has some of the smoothst chocolates I've ever consumed. It's so sweet and practically melts in your mouth. It's hard to eat just one.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?