Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Dove chocolate is so smooth. Adding peanut butter is always a good idea with chocolate. Sometimes the peanut butter taste a little stale though.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
These are so delicious. My family loves peanut better that I find myself hiding them from my kids. They always devour them! Dove does it again!!
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh. What is better than dove chocolate?! Oh it's so so so good! Very creamy, very inexpensive, has perfect taste and texture. I love it!
misty c.
Phoenix, AZ
I GOT HTESE FOR THE FIRST TIME AT EASTER AND I AM HOOKED. SO SILKY AND YUMMY. PRICE IS GREAT AND YOU GET A BIG BAG. WALMART THEY ARE SUPER CHEAP
Hazel D.
My mom loves these a lot. At first I was very hesitant because I don't like most nuts. However after the first bite, I fell in love with it!!!!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Soooooo good!!! My favorite candy! Unfortunately I have no self control and eat the whole bag sometimes lmfao. I try not to buy them often lol
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate ever. I love how smooth the texture of it is. Love this chocolate. Tastes better than some really fancy chocolates I've gotten.
Jenn Z.
Really really silky and creamy chocolate. I love this but I like to buy it when it's on sale because a bag of this chocolate can cost $4 a bag
George A.
This is really yummy and addictive, i really love this! i got many people hocked on these little guys! every single person i know loves these!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Seriously, these are so freaking good. I highly recommend popping them in the fridge or freezer for a delicious and cold peanut butter-y treat!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?