Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Jillian H.
You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Plus the words of encouragement in the wrappers, this is my go to chocolate when things are tough.
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
These are so incredible, that it is almost too hard to share! The combination of rich peanut butter and dark chocolate will send your senses whirling!
Tiffany R.
Oak Hill, WV
I could live off of these they're delicious and just melt in your mouth
I wish they weren't so expensive for a bag though it id stay stocked up on them
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
These are very yummy. They have a little bit of creamy sweet peanut butter in the middle of the price of chocolate. Perfect portion size and so tasty!
Liana C.
Jacksonville, FL
If it’s chocolate and peanut butter, I will definitely need to try it! Super delicious, melts in your mouth. Got a bag at my house right now! Love it!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate and peanut butter are a beautiful marriage, and no one can dispute that Doce chocolate is smooth and delicious. These are positively sinful!
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate it is just the right combination of chocolate and peanut butter. It is so smooth and tasty.
Brittney S.
Stantonville, TN
I have not put a peice of dove chocolate candy in my mouth that I did not like. The peanut butter is my favorite though. It just melts in your mouth.
Mallory P.
Kissimmee, FL
These are so good!!! They taste so much cleaner than Reese's. It is affordable. The peanut butter filling is my favorite and beats the other brands!
April C.
Anderson , IN
My favorite chocolate peanut butter combonation. Satisfies my sweet tooth but I keep wanting to go back for more. Seriously melts in your mouth. Yum!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?