Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Marla F.
Chula Vista, CA
Omg. My favorite candy of all time.melts in your mouth amazingly. Peanut butter and chocolate combination is amazing. Silky chocolate that melts in your mouth.
Rebecca D.
Chowchilla, CA
These are my favorite of the dove bagged candies! They are rich and creamy! Just the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate! They just melt in your mouth
Anna H.
Miami Springs, FL
I love the way they melt in your mouth creamy goodness. They are affordable for their quality. And the little saying within each chocolate are cute and fun.
Shannon L.
Saint George, UT
My favorite for sure!!! Super rich and creamy...not many peanut butter chocolate candies out there that taste like real peanut butter and real milk chocolate
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate. Dove makes very smooth and delicious chocolates! This is the perfect thing to eat when craving something sweet.
Dina G.
OMG!! These are the best!! They deserve so many more stars. The peanut butter is so smooth and creamy and so is the chocolate. They just melt in your mouth.
Jacquelyn J.
Dove chocolate is the best out there to me, and I haven't had a lot of chocolate travels in my life, but keeping a bag of Dove chocolate promises cures all!!
Courtney T.
If you are a fan of peanut butter like I am, then these dove chocolates will hit home! They are so good! The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is perfect!
Sarah E.
These chocolates absolutely melt in your mouth. Smooth, creamy deliciousness. We keep them on hand at the office. Only bad thing is that they contain soy.
Chantel J.
Dallas, TX
My two favorites combined - peanut butter and chocolate! Smooth yet sweet and not overly rich taste! Perfect to keep at my desk for an afternoon pick me up
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?