Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
This is a match made in heaven. Dove does chocolate so well. There chocolate is always so silky smooth. If your a peanut butter fanatic like me you need to try this.
aug g.
Hummelstown, PA
YUM! Love this chocolate. Would pack a couple with my lunch as a little dessert. The peanut butter is smooth and the milk chocolate is just the right amount of sweet. Definitely a good value when you buy on sale.
Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
Dove combined my two favoriee, peanut butter and Chocolate and made something delicious. I love to rack up on these especially when they're on sale at Walgreens.
Amanda R.
Rockford
Okay so whenever this is in the candy bowl at my office, I just can’t help myself. Between the smooth flavor and the cutesy phrases on the inside, Dove is just my favorite! ❤️
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like how the peanut butter in this is creamy and slightly sweet but it still has a light roasted flavor, too. The peanut butter does not overwhelm the milk chocolate which is most important to me. I've found these in my local Kroger grocery store, local CVS, and local Target. This is one of the most common type of DOVE Promises in our area, almost always in stock.
Jamie H.
Williamstown , WV
I have a major sweet tooth and love peanut butter so I grabbed a bag of these when I saw them on the shelf. They are so velvety smooth and melt perfectly in your mouth. The peanut butter inside is amazing! These are my new favorite candy.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Mini M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far, my favorite peanut butter and chocolate candy combination. I like that the peanut butter is creamy and doesn't have any nuts or graham cracker in it so nothing is getting stuck in my teeth or just tasting gritty. The chocolate outer shell is also very good, Dove chocolate has a creamy and rich consistency.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are so good! I love everything that dove makes but especially these! They are way better than a Reese cup I think. The peanut butter isn't overwhelming like in a Reese's. I wish they would sell these in holiday wrapping bc they would be cute in a candy dish
Molly M.
These have replaced Reeses in our house! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is delicious and they're affordable. They're a good size, too - if you're managing your calories or carbs, you can have a few without feeling guilty. A staple in our household!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?