Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Imani C.
Princeton, WV
Omg these are so good. Throw them in the freezer and try them. Man they are good. They're easy just to throw in your purse and just take one out and eat them whenever your ready
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the smooth texture of Dove chocolate, but when it's mixed with peanut butter your mouth is having a little party in my mouth! Great small bite size pieces.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Amazing peanut butter taste! Dare i say as good as Reeses?! The peanut butter sort of just melts in your mouth a long with the chocolate. the right amount of each in one bite!
LaToya W.
This chocolate is heaven in your mouth. I can literally sit and eat this chocolate all day. The chocolate is rich and creamy. Hands down this is one of the best chocolates.
annie p.
Dove peanut butter is my mom's favorite and I love it to.Well I pretty much love all Dove chocolates but something about the mix of peanut butter and chocolate is delightful.
Abigail N.
Chandler, AZ
I enjoy theses, but not as much as Reese's. I can tell the ingredients are of higher quality, but I guess I love the nostalgia associated with Reese's peanut butter cups.
maggie s.
Love these candies! Such a nice combination of chocolate and peanut butter and this is coming from a die hard Reece's fan. Will continue to repurchase and devour these
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
These are the creamiest chocolates I have ever had . The taste is even better ..... That is the only way to describe the chocolate . I would recommend it to EVERYONE
Kelly K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove is my all time favorite chocolate!!! I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month. I recently found these peanut butter chocolates & these are super good!!!
Felicia H.
So good and creamy. I usually don't eat milk chocolate and stay with dark chocolate. But the peanut butter makes the chocolate less sweet which makes it taste amazing
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?