Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
The chocolate and peanut butter are smooth. The taste is addicting. I love these and try to hide them from my family. I try not to buy too often because I can eat the whole bag. A little pricey, but worth it.
Leslie L.
I love chocolate and I love peanut butter. What I like about these over peanut butter cups is that a nice small piece that you can pop in your mouth. For the cups I have to take a bite and it melts in my hand.
Jessica B.
I know I shouldn't eat them, but they're just so good. And I always love reading the little fortune inside as well. It's a sweet thing from my childhood that always gets me nostalgic about the days with my mom.
DENISE R.
It is really hard just to have to eat a couple of this deliciousness. The peanut butter is sooo creamy and the chocolate... no words, just try them and I'm pretty sure that you will think the same as I do.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Delicious! I'm a total freak for anything with peanut butter so that with dove chocolate is a must have! They're such good snacks and I can't help but gauge on them sometimes lol
Rebecca M.
Well it is just like it says! Smooth and creamy. It melts so fast in your mouth you almost want to eat the whole bag! I am a big fan of peanut butter anything so I give a thumbs up! The price is great and it is always something that you can find in my candy dish at home and at work!
Alexandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are seriously in my top 5 favorite candies. When I can find a good sale I stock up on them. I wish they were a little cheaper, but I think the taste is worth the extra money.
Katie M.
Rockville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Simply stated, these are sophisticated peanut butter cups. Silky smooth Dove chocolate you love with the peanut butter filling you crave. Also great melted over ice cream...
Alicia C.
Oxford, MI
So yummy! If you love peanut butter and chocolate, you must try these! As you all know dove chocolate is creamy and smooth but the peanut butter makes it that much better! :)
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Its so rare for me to find a delicious chocolate but dove chocolate always leaves my mouth satisfied. this chocolate is so rich in tasting yum! and the peanut butter is just the icing on the cake.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?