Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You will always catch my attention with chocolate and peanut butter. It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that. Delicious. Indulgent. Smooth. Creamy.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are delicious! I've really become a fan of Dove chocolate. It's so rich and smooth. And I love having one with peanut butter! Perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Camelia S.
Probably the best chocolates in the market the texture is heavenly I fall in love with them every-time I eat them (which is a lot haha) The peanut butter filling is as good as the chocolate. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
These little guys are a lifesaver! The peanut butter is so smooth and creamy. I keep them on hand at work for when I need a favor or to make a grumpy doctor happy. Plus I love the quotes on the wrappers!
Kim F.
Sprakers, NY
This is a nice treat after a long, stressful day. My whole family loves it. It is a little more than some of the competitors, but still a great price. You can get this at just about all of your local stores. I highly recommend this.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
These are pretty decent. The chocolate is better than Hershey's, but the peanut butter isn't as good as Reese's. I would usually rather have a Reese's cup. They are very affordable if you are looking for something to share, though.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Gave these as a gift to my friend because she loves them and it's her favorite. Dove is smooth in flavor and texture. While Hershey is my favorite, Dove comes in second.
Guest T.
I am hooked! These are incredible and taste like heaven. So delicious and worth the calories. Nothing compares. My mouth is watering just writing this. I need one now. Will definitely be buying more and will give as gifts too!
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Dove always has some of the best chocolate! I am a really picky eater, especially when it comes to chocolate, but I always love these! Plus, you can't really beat peanut butter and chocolate
Leyza C.
I love chocolate even more thanks to Dove. So delicious. These are Available everywhere and they are easy to carry. They are priced very well compared to others. I love to eat these when I need a little love in my life.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?