Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Destany C.
Dove silky smooth peanut butter and chocolate candies are my go to when my sweet tooth hits! It's the perfect combination of smooth chocolate and extra smooth (not too sweet) peanut butter! I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting they are so good!
Isabel L.
Briarwood, NY
I absolutely love these! I keep them in the kitchen for when I'm craving something sweet and want to treat myself. It's crazy because my mood automatically lifts when I have one of these!
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Melt in your mouth, drool worthy chocolates! My all time favorite peanut butter chocolates to eat. My 18 month olds too, he even snuck into my chocolate drawer found him chomping away on several pieces foil and all.
ali w.
I love all of doves chocolate! but to add creamy peanut butter in the middle makes it all the better! the chocolate seriously melts in your mouth into a creamy middle of peanut butter! then the little message on the inside wrapper is always nice to see!
Kit R.
Saint Louis, MO
I can eat a whole bag of these in one go, so I have to be careful. These are my favorites! Like a higher class version of Reese's, haha. I definitely recommend these if you've got a sweet tooth. Price is a little high, but they're so totally worth it!
Justina O.
Dove chocolate is good own. add peanut butter and it's 10 times better any chocolate with peanut butter is so much better my favorite thing in the world is chocolate and peanut butter
Amanda G.
Columbus, IN
If you a fan of chocolate and peanut butter you owe it to yourself to try this! If I'm having a bad day my husband comes home with a bag The smooth ness of the chocolate and creamy peanut butter is wonderful.
Mackenzie B.
Richmond, VA
A bag of Dove Chocolate Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate is heaven! I bought these as a snack for my co-workers and they're perfect for getting a mid afternoon chocolate fix. They literally melt in your mouth. Will absolutely buy again!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I cannot get enough of these.. CVS had them BOGO a week or so ago and I couldn't help myself! They are melt in your mouth good and amazing for any peanut butter lover! They are my weakness. Would highly recommend!!
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this chocolate. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something new to try. Also well worth buying. Should definitely get it. Chocolate just melts in ur mouth and leaves you satisfied.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?