Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
Sometimes when they're two for five dollar bags I get these in the milk chocolate ones. I just like to switch up from always having peanut butter cups to having something similar with a different flavor.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
These little sweet treats are delicious. I love them and can never have just oneX always have to have two or three. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for chocolate!
Erica M.
Fort Myers, FL
These are soooo good I love them. They're yummy chocolates for a great price. I always grab a bag when I grocery shop. I bought them at the grocery store. I would definitely recommend them to others!!
Mannette P.
Murrieta, CA
The creamy sweet chocolate surrounding the creamiest of peanut butters is pure heaven. When I ask my husband to bring me back a surprise he know this always makes me smile. Happy wife, happy life.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
The best peanut butter chocolates I have every had. They are the perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter. I will choose these over Reeses peanut butter cups every single day. They just melt in your mouth every time. I could honestly eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Marcella L.
Pierre, SD
I love these so much. It's all the best parts of Reese's but with good ingredients. It's peanut butter and creamy dove chocolate, I really don't know what more you could possibly want from life.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Dove chocolate is where it's at! I love these chocolate and peanut butter ones! So smooth and these individual wrapped chocolates are the perfect size for a little treat!
Rubi M.
Boise, ID
These are life changing. They are so creamy and the peanut butter is not too sweet, I also like how they are small so you can pop them in as a sweet treat here and there. The chocolate isn't overpowering so if you don't like super sweet chocolate this is for you
Lakeisha H.
MELT IN MY MOUTH GOOD! This is my secret treat. They are a little high but you pay for quality if you want it. The flavor is smooth, rich, and so worth it. I eat these as often as possible. I like to treat myself. I will certainly repurchase Dove Chocolates!
Destany C.
Dove silky smooth peanut butter and chocolate candies are my go to when my sweet tooth hits! It's the perfect combination of smooth chocolate and extra smooth (not too sweet) peanut butter! I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting they are so good!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?