Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove peanut butter silky smooth milk chocolate promises are delicious mmmm I love chocolate. It has the best flavor of chocolate and peanut. It's different from any other competitors. It's definitely worth trying.
Shermin N.
Nashville , TN
I am obsessed with this brand. Especially peanut butter. It doesn't get better thank this. Purchased at my neighborhood Publix. The absolute best value and I would recommend it to others. They are hard to resist.
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
You can't go wrong when Peanut butter and chocolate are together. These are delicious of course!!! Give them a try, they're not too expensive. The only downside is that they'll keep you coming back for more!! Haha!
Brooke H.
Saint Albans, WV
UGH JUST UGH. These taste the way heavenly clouds should. The chocolate the peanut butter the promises. Why date when you can eat these? They literally taste so good. It's like a Reese's cup but smooth. Like ugh
Allison M.
LOVE. LoVe. lOvE. i freaking love this chocolate it's bomb af. it's cheap in my opinion. it's worth the buy because the taste is like heaven in heaven. it's totally awesome and i recommend it to all of y'all.
Selena S.
I'm a HUGE chocolate and peanut butter combo fan. I also love dove. This was delicious, so delicious that I could have just eaten the whole bag! Would love a dark chocolate version though. Also very affordable
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the best chocolate candy out there. And when you add peanut butter it only gets better. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting they are so good. A little expensive. Easy to find. Would highly recommend it.
Nichole F.
Munhall, PA
These are one of my favorite candies! They have the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter in each. Dove also always has hidden messages in each one to make you smile. I would definitely recommend them!
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Dover Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Mike Chocolate is amazing. The flavor is perfect. Melts in your Mouth. Dove is a little Pricey for me but once in awhile you just have to buy it. The taste does not compare to any other but I would probably buy something different based on the price.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
Sometimes when they're two for five dollar bags I get these in the milk chocolate ones. I just like to switch up from always having peanut butter cups to having something similar with a different flavor.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?