Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
If you love the taste of chocolate complimented with the flavor of peanut butter but have tastes just a tad more sophisticated than a typical candy bar, then these are the perfect treat for you. The price isn't bad, they taste great and I buy them frequently.
Tabitha G.
I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this specific brand and taste of everything in the Dove peanut butter chocolate but they no longer sell it where I live. When i couldn't find it anymore i went to 6 different stores to find it but nothing. I even tried ordering them off line but they of course came in melted. These are my candy addiction and are the best thing ever.
Kel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My nana always had dove chocolate in her home growing up. I love keeping the tradition and nostalgia alive by doing the same. Plus it's one of the most delicious chocolate brands out there!
Brynne W.
Chandler, AZ
Tried for the first time the other day and I have to say- I was pleasantly surprised. I usually only like Reese's peanut butter- and only Reese's but this was just too good. It was a bit pricey ($3) but it was totally worth it because I fell in love and ate the bag in just two day (technically 24 hours)
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Oh my gosh these are so yummy, I seriously think I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I could lol if you love resees you would really like these also. The price is only 4.99 for a good size bag at my grocery store.
Danielle S.
New bern, NC
There is nothing quite like Dove Chocolate. It's a silly smooth almost velvety mouth feel that melts perfectly. If I had to only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be Dove chocolate.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
If we are honest, what is better than chocolate and peanut butter? Nothing, that's what. Dove makes the best chocolate and peanut butter candy. BUT it's a little expensive for my tastes. I really hate having to pay for it, hahaha.
Austine W.
Absolutely love these! I've always been a big fan of Reese's and dove chocolate, so when I found these I HAD to try them. They are so good and I would definitely buy them again the next time I see them at the store!
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
These are the best! I pretty much can't buy them because I will eat all of them. Their chocolate is so smooth and creamy. These are just the perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I recently tried dove chocolates and they quickly have won me over they're so creamy they literally melt in your mouth and if you're a fan of chocolate and peanut butter you'll love these.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?