Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously, this candy is out of this world amazing. It has the classic Dove chocolate flavoring which is sweet and smooth. Combine that with the peanut butter and this candy takes it to the next level. Whenever I see a bag in the store I buy multiples so we can always have them at our house. A little messages on the inside or the cutest touch it makes you feel like you’re having the personalized piece of chocolate every time.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
It does not get any better than this! Pure heaven in the form of milk chocolate and peanut butter. The ratio of chocolate to PB is perfect. Got these from Walgreens for about three bucks. Would buy again (and again).
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super yummy taste that practically melts in your mouth. The packaging is what always gets me with these as a rappers each have their own little saying in them which are super cute and just an extra way of brightening your day.
darra l.
Allen, TX
Peanut butter & chocolate is ALWAYS a yes for me. I typically wait until they’re on sale (which is a LOT) to buy these. Full price I can talk myself out of them, BUT if they’re on sale I almost always buy them!
Chey K.
Everett, WA
This is delicious, but sadly this isn't the dove that I believe is a 5 star chocolate. The dove chocolate that I was trying to review is the Dove dark chocolate peanut butter!!! That is deeelicious! And healthy because it's dark chocolate! I know I know dark chocolate is disgusting, but the mixture with peanut butter helps subside that taste :). Don't knock it until you try it :)
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
A high end alternative to Reese peanut butter cups. These delectable little nuggets have the amazing Dove milk chocolate coating encapsulating a peanut butter truffle surprise. The texture is satisfying. There is a little saltiness to balance out the sweet. The perfect marriage of chocolate and peanut butter.
Anna L.
There is nothing better than milk chocolate with creamy peanut butter. It’s a match made in heaven. The flavors go so well together. I have to have more than on bite. I will repurchase over and over again.
Erin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anytime my mom would come home with these for me as a kid, I would be overjoyed. Now as an adult, I still enjoy it, but the price is much higher than any other chocolate. If you have the extra money, go for it.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
I’m very picky about my peanut butter & chocolate, but I was pleasantly surprised with these. They have a great ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. Really good flavors!
Angela M.
Castro Valley, CA
I’m a sucker for anything with peanut butter so I was thrilled to discover these. Dove chocolate + peanut butter is the perfect combination you guys have to try these
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?