BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Promises® Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl Is A Beautiful Combination Of Mint Swirled With Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate, Which Taste As Amazing As They Look. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Where To Buy
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Pgpr, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural Flavors.

• I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are AMAZING. They melt in your mouth when you put them on your tongue and are my go to “feel good” candy. I have a tendency to eat these when I am feeling upset or down and they always cheer me up! When I’m craving chocolate, Dove is what I want and what I go for! Unfortunately, they are a bit on the more expensive side, but they are 100% worth it.
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
I have to give it five stars because my husband loves this so much. He loves the mint chocolate and I love the dark chocolate so it works for the both of us. We don’t buy it too often because we just eat all of it as soon as we get back from the grocery store. This is really good
Vanessa C.
Cicero , IL
All I can say is if your a fan of mint chocolate this is the absolutely best one out there . I’m obsessed with this it literally will melt in your mouth which makes it so amazing , & isn’t a too strong mint flavorDove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl
Jordan M.
The perfect amount of really delicious chocolate to keep in a freezer when you want something sweet.

It’s Dove so you know it’s consistently quality chocolate, and the mint is yummy but not overpowering. Less minty than an Andes, and I prefer this one!
Lila G.
Pottstown
I like the taste of dark chocolate especially mixed with mint. This kind chocolate has a different taste than other kinds of chocolates and I like that, however the only thing I don’t like is the price. It’s a little bit pricey just for a bag of chocolate.
Kateland F.
Beechgrove
I love mint chocolate and this is amazing! The price is good and great quality! I always love to purchase them and eat them! Satifys my cravings ultimately! I'm so happy I can purchase them at my local drugstore! Greatly reccomened to others!
dina p.
South Bend, IN
Really great product and pact with flavor! I can get this product at my local grocery store. Great value for what your paying! I eat this product a few times a week on average. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Debbie H.
Duluth, MN
I'm a huge fan of chocolate in general but minty chocolate can be a snack or an after dinner mint, it's up to you! I would recommend trying them because Dove has a lot of different chocolate flavors that taste amazing.
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Best chocolate hands down! I especially love the dark chocolate from dove. It’s nice and rich but not too bitter or sweet. I find myself snacking on these and always have some in my backpack or purse.
Gina A.
I adore these, especially around the holidays when mint is so popular! They’re rich enough to satisfy a sweet craving but small enough to be a treat and not an excess. I am sometimes put off by the stupid sayings or suggestions written on the inside of the wrappers though (“Quote your Dad”? No thanks.)
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many people like this candy and how many do not like it or how many that you to try it