Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl uploaded by Hannah N.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Promises® Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl Is A Beautiful Combination Of Mint Swirled With Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate, Which Taste As Amazing As They Look. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Where To Buy
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Pgpr, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural Flavors.

• I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many p...3 Answers
Gina A.
I adore these, especially around the holidays when mint is so popular! They’re rich enough to satisfy a sweet craving but small enough to be a treat and not an excess. I am sometimes put off by the stupid sayings or suggestions written on the inside of the wrappers though (“Quote your Dad”? No thanks.)
Vanessa C.
Cicero, IL
All I can say is if your a fan of mint chocolate this is the absolutely best one out there . I’m obsessed with this it literally will melt in your mouth which makes it so amazing , & isn’t a too strong mint flavorDOVE PROMISES Dark Chocolate Mint Swirl Candy Bag, 7.94 oz
Jennifer P.
LOVE how soft and smooth this brand is. It will melt in your hands if you hold it too long, it's that great!!
It's a great balance of mint and chocolate. I prefer the milk chocolate mint, but this one is better for me.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
I love dove chocolate, and their mint flavor is one of my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of chocolates that taste like the York bars. This doesn't have an overbearing mint flavor & is so smooth. It melts down nicely too.
Stephanie M.
These are amazing. Dove chocolate is so creamy and tasty! The combination of chocolate and mint is wonderful and the quality is very good. I buy these at Walmart and have tried several flavors. They’re all delicious.
Bee K.
These bite-sized treats offer a small indulgence to my day. I like the creamy flavor combination of dark chocolate and mint, and the green foil packaging is lovely. I love the motivational message inside too! Most of all, the look of the chocolate is exquisite with it's swirly green design.
emhyde H.
O'Fallon
These are so good! The little sayings in the wrapper are a little corny but can be fun. These are a great treat to keep stashed in my desk drawer for a rough day!
Jacquie C.
Dove chocolate s are my favorite! I love how creamy the chocolate is no matter what flavor you are eating.  I usual2 purchase several bags when they are on bogo at Publix. So yes, a good value.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The Dove Promises Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl are wrapped individually. I like to savor the mint chocolate flavor with small bites. It just melts in my mouth. I love reading the simple messages in each wrapper. They brighten my day and put a smile on my face. My kids and husband like these chocolates too.

I always buy a few bags for Christmas gifts. I like adding a few to simple gifts I give my children's teachers.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many people like this candy and how many do not like it or how many that you to try it