BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Promises® Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl Is A Beautiful Combination Of Mint Swirled With Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate, Which Taste As Amazing As They Look. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Where To Buy
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Pgpr, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural Flavors.

• I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright ho...3 Answers
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
I have to give it five stars because my husband loves this so much. He loves the mint chocolate and I love the dark chocolate so it works for the both of us. We don’t buy it too often because we just eat all of it as soon as we get back from the grocery store. This is really good
Vanessa C.
Cicero, IL
All I can say is if your a fan of mint chocolate this is the absolutely best one out there . I’m obsessed with this it literally will melt in your mouth which makes it so amazing , & isn’t a too strong mint flavorDove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl
Kateland F.
Manchester, TN
I love mint chocolate and this is amazing! The price is good and great quality! I always love to purchase them and eat them! Satifys my cravings ultimately! I'm so happy I can purchase them at my local drugstore! Greatly reccomened to others!
dina p.
South Bend, IN
Really great product and pact with flavor! I can get this product at my local grocery store. Great value for what your paying! I eat this product a few times a week on average. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Debbie H.
Duluth, MN
I'm a huge fan of chocolate in general but minty chocolate can be a snack or an after dinner mint, it's up to you! I would recommend trying them because Dove has a lot of different chocolate flavors that taste amazing.
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
They are beyond great! And low in sodium compared to other brands! The cute little messages in the wrapper are definatly a sweet little surprise and a pick me up throughout the day!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Best chocolate hands down! I especially love the dark chocolate from dove. It’s nice and rich but not too bitter or sweet. I find myself snacking on these and always have some in my backpack or purse.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are AMAZING. They melt in your mouth when you put them on your tongue and are my go to “feel good” candy. I have a tendency to eat these when I am feeling upset or down and they always cheer me up! When I’m craving chocolate, Dove is what I want and what I go for! Unfortunately, they are a bit on the more expensive side, but they are 100% worth it.
Gina A.
I adore these, especially around the holidays when mint is so popular! They’re rich enough to satisfy a sweet craving but small enough to be a treat and not an excess. I am sometimes put off by the stupid sayings or suggestions written on the inside of the wrappers though (“Quote your Dad”? No thanks.)
Mali H.
These are my favorite chocolates ever. I could eat the whole bag if my sensitive stomach let me! I love the perfect mix of chocolate and mint and especially that they are dark chocolate. If you love mint and chocolate, you better be buying these! There is nothing like them!
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many people like this candy and how many do not like it or how many that you to try it