BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience. Each Piece Is Wrapped With A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These Dove chocolate bars are so yummy!! They definitely cute a sweet tooth quickly. They are decently priced and I buy mine from Walmart usually. They are handy little snacks and so rich and creamy as well! Their packaging is cute, for each type of chocolate bar the bag color is different! Very nice and price friendly! We usually get them for Easter basket gifts or to hand out for Halloween! I do recommend you try these milk chocolate bars!!
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove chocolates are by far my favorite chocolate. In my opinion, it's creamier and richer than Hershey's, and come in so many varieties (especially during holidays). While it's a tiny bit more expensive than other brands, I think it's well worth the money for the quality of chocolate. I also love the messages written on the wrappers which give the packaging an extra touch.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove is literally one of the best candy bars out there. The taste of it is so smooth and creamy. It almost melts in your mouth when you eat it. They have also always had pretty packaging that was well made. I always liked how they separated the chocolate into little individual squares in case you just one to break one or two off. Definitely a buy!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I adore dove chocolates and they’re not as expensive as other brands which I like because they could be a lot more expensive because they’re so delicious there creamy and just have a really good texture all together and I love that they put a little inspirational messages on the inside of the rappers I think that’s such a cute little touch
Josseline G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate hands down. There is one exception, I bought chocolate in France but I can't remember what is was so that doesn't count. I usually buy two bags a month, one I keep hidden and the other I put out in a candy dish.

If you start eating these you can never enjoy a Hershey's kiss again. Unless you stick it in a homemade peanut butter cookie but who wants to go to that trouble. And I would never put these in peanut butter cookies, if I was unwrapping them for cookies I'd end up eating them and just end up with plain cookies
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I call these a delicacy in our home. We don’t get them often but when we do they are gone in a flash. This chocolate melts in your mouth literally! Not to mention there is always a quote on the wrapper to make you smile when you open to indulge! These are easily acceptable and would recommend for the holidays.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I keep reading that dark chocolate is good for you so I used that as an excuse to buy a bag of these and have them for an occasional treat. Sadly that’s not what ended up happening instead I ate half the bag in a couple days. So the taste is great and price is decent but I probably won’t repurchase... lol
Izzy S.
Huntington
Dove Milk Chocolate is so creamy and yummy! It is definitely worth the price! It comes wrapped in foil, with cute and motivational sayings on them. It is very indulgent, without also being very expensive. It is smoother than Hersheys Chocolate, too! I'd highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Amanda G.
Nothing in this world will ever compare to my favorite dove chocolate. The sweetness, the texture, it doesn’t leave a bad after taste in your mouth. This is the biggest craving I have when my little lady friend joins the party every month. Honestly... I can’t get enough. I have to hide them from my kids.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
I purchase these every year. I think the taste is extremely good and they are quite affordable. The only thing I have that sometimes does not meet my expectations is the fact that sometimes it is too thick. It feels like the chocolate clings to my teeth and tongue. Overall, these are super good though.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Milk or Dark Chocolate?
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
Can you ever eat just one?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you guys guy a whole bag, or just a bar? :)
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Which flavor is the best?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Are these better than Hershey's? I want something more creamy and less bitter, is dove creamy?