BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #8 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Enjoy Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience. Each Piece Is Wrapped With A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These Dove chocolate bars are so yummy!! They definitely cute a sweet tooth quickly. They are decently priced and I buy mine from Walmart usually. They are handy little snacks and so rich and creamy as well! Their packaging is cute, for each type of chocolate bar the bag color is different! Very nice and price friendly! We usually get them for Easter basket gifts or to hand out for Halloween! I do recommend you try these milk chocolate bars!!
Josseline G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate hands down. There is one exception, I bought chocolate in France but I can't remember what is was so that doesn't count. I usually buy two bags a month, one I keep hidden and the other I put out in a candy dish.

If you start eating these you can never enjoy a Hershey's kiss again. Unless you stick it in a homemade peanut butter cookie but who wants to go to that trouble. And I would never put these in peanut butter cookies, if I was unwrapping them for cookies I'd end up eating them and just end up with plain cookies
Kate W.
Burlington, NJ
I use to buy Hershey’s until my husband got me hooked on this chocolate. Dove is much smoother, creamy and just had an over all better flavor then most chocolates I have tried. A few weeks ago we made chocolate covered strawberries with Dove and they were the best chocolate cover strawberries I have ever had. Definitely recommend this to everyone! If you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out.
Amy M.
Riverside
I love dove but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the company. They are midrange price between cheap and expensivr. I usually get these at target but sometimes grocery store. Sweet and smooth with rich flavor. Again, I like it but would like to know more about their harvesting of the chocolate and if they are staying ethical when it comes to people villages and environment
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Silky smooth is the perfect description of this chocolate. It melts in my mouth. Absolute must have during my visit with #auntflo and the chocolate doesn't ever disappoint me. For just a few more cents, you can have 100 times better chocolate than hershey. I recommend all DOVE chocolate over any other brand unless it is Lindt or Ghiradeli? Sorry, can't spell haha.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These are my favorite chocolates! I keep a bag in my freezer at all times! I also chopped some up the other night and made chocolate “chunk” cookies out of the chocolate! It was incredible! I will attach a picture to show how it turned out! I’m never disappointed with Dove Chocolate.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE DOVE CHOCOLATE! They are the best tasting, and silky smooth chocolate 😋 It hasn’t a different taste compared to milk chocolate, it’s a little bit sweeter. I think that’s why I love them. I 110% would recommend to people. I love Target holidays sales because most of the time they have a whole lot of Dove chocolate packs. I love the milk chocolate ones and the caramel filled ones.
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove is literally one of the best candy bars out there. The taste of it is so smooth and creamy. It almost melts in your mouth when you eat it. They have also always had pretty packaging that was well made. I always liked how they separated the chocolate into little individual squares in case you just one to break one or two off. Definitely a buy!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I adore dove chocolates and they’re not as expensive as other brands which I like because they could be a lot more expensive because they’re so delicious there creamy and just have a really good texture all together and I love that they put a little inspirational messages on the inside of the rappers I think that’s such a cute little touch
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove chocolates are by far my favorite chocolate. In my opinion, it's creamier and richer than Hershey's, and come in so many varieties (especially during holidays). While it's a tiny bit more expensive than other brands, I think it's well worth the money for the quality of chocolate. I also love the messages written on the wrappers which give the packaging an extra touch.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Milk or Dark Chocolate?
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
Can you ever eat just one?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you guys guy a whole bag, or just a bar? :)
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Which flavor is the best?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Are these better than Hershey's? I want something more creamy and less bitter, is dove creamy?