Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate uploaded by Sam R.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate uploaded by Nhat H.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate uploaded by VERONICA M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Shares A Special Promises® Message Under The Wrapper For A Truly Unique Moment.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

Buy on Walgreens
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Dove individually wrapped dark chocolates are a life necessity. They melt in your mouth and are incredibly rich and creamy. Two chocolates are the perfect treat after a long day, and pair perfectly with tea, coffee, and wine.
The packaging is also a selling point for me. Sometimes you need sweet little reminders of how wonderful you are and what you’re capable of; the sweet notes on the inside of the wrapper are the best for this. ❤️Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate
Stacy P.
cleveland
Dove is my favorite chocolate ever. I love it’s smooth texture as it melts in your mouth. Dove chocolate has a great taste, that seems more yummy and intense than other brands of chocolate. I also love the messages inside the wrapper. I will definitely keep buying Dove and would recommend all of the Dove products.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
Dove definitely provides the “silkiest” chocolate experience out of all of the other chocolate brands I’ve tried. It’s one of my favorites and my go to brand for a dark chocolate indulgence. The miniatures give me the perfect solution to my chocolate cravings.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate, it makes me sick because of all the sugars and milk. These dark chocolates, on the other hand, are not that bad. If I only have a few, they are okay. The flavor is really rich and it’s not as sweet as other dark chocolates.
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
I really like most flavors from Dove but the dark chocolate minis are my favorite. I can find it at most stores and the price is always fair. The minis are nice for just a small snack to savor. Definitely keep a stock of this!
Kathryn J.
This is hands down the best brand of dark chocolate I have ever and will ever have. The chocolate is SO silky smooth. It melts right in your mouth. I could eat the whole bag in a single day, it is definitely addicting.
Aaliyah M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite chocolates of all time. I love to stick them in the fridge so when you eat them, they have a nice snap to them. I could eat these all day and everyday and these are always a go to gift especially right now that im pregnant and craving sweets!
Hayley G.
Bloomington, IN
Dove Dark chocolate is better then any dark chocolate I’ve ever had. It’s creamy and slowly melts in your mouth. All of their chocolates are amazing. They’re worth getting for a stocking stuffer or for yourself :)
Jenna L.
These chocolates are to die for. Perfectly smooth, perfect flavor, perfect everything. I eat these almost every day because they’re so good. The price is perfect for the amount of chocolate in each bag. Perfect for gifts!
Gaga G.
I like dark chocolate, but I am not a fan of dove’s dark chocolate squares. I think their milk chocolate is much better. I just find their dark chocolate to really be lacking in flavor.