BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy Silky Smooth, Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Is Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Chocolate Experience. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Shares A Special Promises® Message Under The Wrapper For A Truly Unique Moment.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors).

• Do these still have little sayings or writings in the wra...3 Answers
  • I can't tell by the picture shown here, are these availab...11 Answers
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove makes the perfect, silky smooth dark chocolate. As many of us know dark chocolate is supposed to be better for us than milk so I indulge in one piece of Dove dark chocolate every night before bed. It’s not bitter or unpleasant and it truly melts in your mouth.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Rich chocolate decadence in a small square. Great in a bowl displayed at home or work. One or two pieces can satisfy any chocolate craving. I always grab a bag of these if I need a treat for the holidays or my household.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Dove individually wrapped dark chocolates are a life necessity. They melt in your mouth and are incredibly rich and creamy. Two chocolates are the perfect treat after a long day, and pair perfectly with tea, coffee, and wine.
The packaging is also a selling point for me. Sometimes you need sweet little reminders of how wonderful you are and what you’re capable of; the sweet notes on the inside of the wrapper are the best for this. ❤️Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
This chocolate is like heaven.  The little bit sized pieces melt in your mouth and taste amazing.  They're not too sweet, they're absolutely perfect.  I always keep a bag in my nightstand and in my desk at work to snack on throughout the day.  These are also a great price in my opinion for the quality of chocolate that Dove provides.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Ughhhhh such a delicacy! I don’t know why but I feel fancy eating dark chocolate. Especially Dove dark chocolate. It is a little pricey for my liking but when I have the crave, price is out the window!😂 such rich creamy goodness! Delicious!😋
Madi C.
Wellsville, UT
I’m a giant fan of dark chocolate anything, but this dove chocolate is my favorite. It’s super creamy. I love these because a little goes a long way and satisfies my sweet tooth with just a couple chocolates. It may seem a bit pricey, but the quality is totally worth the extra money!
Robin W.
N Royalton, OH
Not only is this a great tasting chocolate, but the branding and packaging is extremely thoughtful. Each chocolate has a saying to brighten up your day printed on the inside of the wrapper. Sometimes I Dove for my coworkers opposed to other brands because of this feature alone.
Cierra T.
Amazing rich smooth chocolate taste! Melts in your mouth and is the perfect pick me up when having a bad day! It is way better compared to its competitive brands and it is a great price to buy! Would recommend!

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
Helena M.
Maryville , MO
I love the flavor of this because it is a very rich, and smooth, flavor. This is my go to “sweet” whenever I am craving something sweet. I especially love how you can get it in individually wrapped, bite-sized pieces. Not much can compare to this, in my eyes.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
These always have cute little sayings on the inside wrapper of them. I get these for Valentine's Day at my kids school and Valentine's Day parties and anything Love related that requires me to give a gift. I give them to my honey when I do something nice for him that requires a card (or any other excuse I can find to throw in some chocolate lol ) I highly recommend. You can usually find a great sale in these at the grocery store
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I can't tell by the picture shown here, are these available and milk and dark chocolate?
Brie L.
Do these still have little sayings or writings in the wrappers?

Target