BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Erica M.
Kansas City, MO
These chocolates are by far the best dove single chocolates I've ever had. I love that they melt in your mouth with a little crunch from the almonds. Plus the little notes in each wrapper I especially love.
Gee A.
hamtion,NZ
Looks yum i haven't tried anythng yet but i would like to try any thng and will allways give feedback thank you
Amy S.
I love love love this chocolate. This is the perfect dark chocolate not too bitter not too sweet and the almonds are a plus.
Jalena Z.
Saint Peters, MO
I love this! It tastes so good. It's rich and the almonds give it the crunch it needs. I bought this at a Wal-mart store and I would say that it's priced pretty well. I definitely would recommend this
Thomas G.
Denton, TX
My girl and I really enjoy the dark chocolate. And she's a woman, so liking chocolate is in their DNA. The Dove dark chocolate is nice and smooth. Its is a nice balance of sweet and bitter.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Love love LOVE these! The chocolate is so smooth and the crunch from the almonds is great! Its a healthier option when your craving candy or chocolate. so glad i found these!
Victoria P.
Myrtle Beach
These chocolates are rich and have the perfect amount of crunch from the almonds. These are perfect after a long day at work or when you have a headache and just need to take the edge off of life! The sweet messages inside are the best!
Pretty good chocolate! I love chocolate and this is one of my faves! Especially with almonds! Yumm!!
Jo Axelrod M.
Denver, CO
ONe of the better mass markets dark chocolate with the added bonus of almonds inside. Great size when you just need a snack
Sharlene K.
Kirtland, NM
Dove chocolate is my favorite. Its creamy texture is so smooth and the almonds add to the dark sweet taste.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Lindsey M.
omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where can i find it i want to try it!!!
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?