BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
I do not get why people love these. I find them waxy and lacking in the chocolate flavor. I would not buy these for there price.
Elizabeth N.
I love chocolate and almonds together so I decided to try these. The dark chocolate was too bitter for my liking.
If you don't usually like dark chocolate I doubt you will like these...
Juanita F.
I accidentally grabbed them instead of the milk chocolate. Hated them! But I'm being biased because I've never been a fan of dark chocolate.
China L.
Calhoun, GA
Didn't enjoy to well. Everyone's tastes bud are different so idk if you will like them you may or may not
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love chocolate especialky with almonds and this chocolate hit the sweet spot i can eat this everyday without getting tired
Karla J.
Channahon, IL
These are so yummy! When I need my chocolate fix I am always sure to grab one of these.
Selena V.
Pueblo West, CO
I didn't real care for the dark chocolate version however the almonds did test well with them so I'm glad they were in there.
Gee A.
hamtion,NZ
Looks yum i haven't tried anythng yet but i would like to try any thng and will allways give feedback thank you
Dark chocolate is too bitter. I did not like this flavor of chocolate it was tart
Madison J.
I hate dark chocolate so I hated this. If I could do zero stars I would. Don't buy if you hate dark chocolate
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Eunice V.
How is the taste of this compare to other products made of milky chocolate? Are you plannig sell it i a large versión?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?