BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
This is my favorite dark chocolate that I have ever tasted it’s si delicious creamy and rich on chocolate I really recommend to try it out you definitely won’t be disappointed I love it and I also love the little messages that it has on the wrap
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate & Almonds, so when I seen these in the store, I HAD to buy them. The combination of the two are absolutely perfect!! Has perfect amount of Almonds in the dove squares & chocolate is just rich as can be. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Janisa Q.
This is my go to candy when I need some chocolate. I love that the almonds are bare almonds covered in chocolate. It’s simple and tastes amazing. The dark chocolate is the perfect blend of sweet and bitter. My husband goes out and buys these for me when I’ve had a bad day because they are my favorite!
Tristan G.
heaven. pure heaven.
only negative is that i can’t stop eating them once i have started.
Chaniyah A.
These are so good! If I’m craving chocolate then I’ll for sure pick these out at the store. The almond isn’t too hard where it could chip a tooth but into a good size piece so you can eat it without worrying.
Jordan D.
Kansas City, MO
Oh my word! this chocolate covered almond is super amazing and yummy! very creamy and delicious to your mouth! mhhmmm
Emily M.
West Henrietta
These are the best for a quick little snack or sugar need. They are not awful for you and they are small in size so for portion control these are a great sweet treat and you don’t have to feel about it.
bre V.
Dove chocolate is my favorite affordable brand for dark chocolate. This has been a family favorite for years because the individually wrapped chocolates with messages on the inside are original & always a party favorite. I love the heart shaped chocolates & the classic dove logo. The quality of the chocolate is unmatched. It is rich & decadent enough for chocolate fanatics, yet smooth enough for anyone looking for a quick sweet treat.
Daniela v.
Yes love this dark chocolate and I love it in the bar with little squares so that I am eating little portioned pieces. For sure “silky smooth” but textured with the almonds, so yummy!
Ashley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a really decent dark chocolate treat for a mass-produced chocolate. It isn't too sweet (although it is sweet, don't get me wrong), and the almonds add a nice bit of crunchy texture to it.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Lindsey M.
omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where can i find it i want to try it!!!
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?