BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #48 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love chocolate! However, we all know chocolate is not the best thing for you especially milk chocolate and white chocolate! The best way to go is to choose a dark chocolate. The flavor is definitely a little bit more better, but I have to say that the Dove dark chocolate is not that bitter it has some sweet and there and definitely will kill your chocolate craving. I had a friend bring me a bag of these when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and I couldn't believe how good they were I thought I didn't like dark chocolate until I had these! Yum! Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate try these ones they might just change your mind!
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to try something different and I’ve totally been loving dark chocolate lately. I came across this one going through the isle and wanted to give it a try. I love any chocolate with almonds and this one is the best ever ever. Even if you aren’t a huge dark chocolate fan I would still say give it a shot because it’s not super dark and bitter. My boyfriend doesn’t like dark chocolate but he does like this one!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
THESE ARE MY FAV! It’s impossible to eat just one. I don’t even really like dark chocolate but with the dove I could eat it all day. Especially with almonds it’s so delicious. Only downside is how expensive these little bags are. You don’t really get a lot of value or amount of chocolate for how much you’re paying in my opinion.
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good chocolates from Dove. I saw them on sale at my local CVS for $2.99 but they're original price (if I remember correctly) was $6.99. They have a rich flavor of dark chocolate with almonds which means I could finish the whole bag in an hour lol. Really good and I do recommend them. I will be trying more from them!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
My husband buys me this chocolate all the time. Dark chocolate and almonds are my favorite combo. It’s a good duo of sweet and a little bit of salty. And dark chocolate is a little better for you than regular. At least that’s what I tell myself when I’m eating it lol
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is some of the best dark chocolate found in stores! Its soo silky smooth and satisfying. I usually get mine at Walmart or Target. I love the individually wrapped chocolates because its helps me limit myself. I love to keep them at my desk at work for that 2pm slump!
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I just love this chocolate it's so smooth when you eat it it just melts in your mouth it's not you know sticking me that's and sticking your your tooth it's just really nice I just love it I just love to enjoy when every morning yes I love chocolate
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I am obsessed with these. The combination of almonds and dark chocolate is just heavenly and I buy these frequently! I love that the little pieces are individually wrapped and make me feel like I’m not eating the whole bag at once hahaha!
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This is my favorite candy ever. The only problem is I try to eat the whole bag all in one sitting lol. Not many people like dark chocolate but I would rather have it than milk chocolate. It’s amazing and healthier for you!
Maggie R.
Girard
I really enjoy these chocolates. I like how they are individually wrapped so you can portion them out and make them last, when your are really wanting chocolate. I am a huge fan of dark chocolate so I really like these. I don't think the chocolate tastes bitter like some dark chocolate can. I find that the chocolate melts in your mouth and the almond just adds a nice touch. I would recommend to anyone and everyone who loved chocolate.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Eunice V.
How is the taste of this compare to other products made of milky chocolate? Are you plannig sell it i a large versión?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?