BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Tysheema M.
This is one of the best chocolate brands on the market right now. Smoothe rich and creamy one bite and its so rich it sends you somewhere else momentarily. I love Dove's dark chocolate.
Daniela v.
Yes love this dark chocolate and I love it in the bar with little squares so that I am eating little portioned pieces. For sure “silky smooth” but textured with the almonds, so yummy!
Kendall D.
Norman,OK
These are a go to. I love the encouraging words when you eat one. It just makes the chocolate that much better!! They are little pieces of heaven that melt in your mouth and take you to an out of body experience.
Ashley H.
Monterey Park, CA
These little dove chocolates are a go to for me. They’re individually wrapped so it’s way easier to have portion control. The dark chocolate is not too bitter and still very smooth and is the perfect thing to fill a sweet craving
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
I love dark chocolate! Its creamy texture is aphrodisiac! Its packaging is seductive!

Spanish

Amo el chocolate oscuro! Su textura cremosa es afrodisiaco! Su empaque es seductor!
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
I love these Dove Dark Chocolates! However, the high price usually prevents me from purchasing them unless I can find a sale on the chocolates.

However, the quality of the dark chocolate is amazing and the almonds provide the perfect bite sized pieces. Plus one bag usually takes me a few weeks to get through.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I love these chocolates! When I was in college I would buy a bag when I was feeling upset. They have a great overall flavor. I especially love that they have sayings on the wrappers. Sometimes when I needed to make a difficult decision, I would ask the bag and go with what ever the saying on the chocolate I pulled said.
Brienne F.
The only thing better than dark chocolate is dark chocolate with almonds in it! These are so worth buying. I alternate with these and the regular dark chocolate ones.
Janisa Q.
This is my go to candy when I need some chocolate. I love that the almonds are bare almonds covered in chocolate. It’s simple and tastes amazing. The dark chocolate is the perfect blend of sweet and bitter. My husband goes out and buys these for me when I’ve had a bad day because they are my favorite!
Sarah B.
Any bad day can be made better by a few of these chocolates. The fun saying in the wrapper give you something positive to ponder, while enjoying your special treat.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Eunice V.
How is the taste of this compare to other products made of milky chocolate? Are you plannig sell it i a large versión?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?