BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi J.
I absolutely love everything about Dove chocolate. This just adds to the amazing taste adding almond and dark chocolate together! How awesome is that? I give this a million stars and Dove chocolate is the amazing amount of smooth chocolate without a waxy taste.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best dark chocolates I’ve tried. Not surprised because all of their chocolate is good. I love the almonds and how it gives it the much needed crunch factor. They are a bit pricey but I’d still recommend it. The flavor and smoothness of the chocolate is worth that little extra you pay
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I've always loved dove chocolates. I recently have started to like the dark chocolates, especially with almonds. They're perfect proportions and are nice to have around when you're trying to be healthy, but have a chocolate craving. Their inside sayings have gotten a little strange though.
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth , TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I am usually not a dark chocolate fan but this is very mild and very good! I am a huge fan of almonds too so this is a double whammy for me! I also love reading the little "fortunes" on the wrapper of the chocolates! Always buy these when I see them in the store!
Kate E.
The creaminess of these dark chocolates is really good and the formula is one of my favorites. The only downside is the pieces are so big they don't really fit in my mouth so I have to bite a piece off of a very thick chocolate. It would be 5 Stars if they made it in a smaller size.
Alex W.
Catonsville, MD
I don't know what I love more, the delicious chocolate or the quotes on the insides of the wrappers. Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds are a perfect size when you need that sweet tooth satisfaction. They're rich enough that one will do the trick, and you aren't torn to binge eat them. They're also great when kept in the fridge!
Alicia L.
1272 70st
I love dark chocolate but I don't like almonds. But with Dove, I love how the almonds taste with the chocolate. I love how smooth the chocolate is when it melts in your mouth. I always have it in my bag. I have one every day. I love the word on the wrapper.
Kaila C.
Holy yum!! Love these especially if I'm dieting but I need just a little treat! I have one or two of these and I'm completely satisfied! I love that they're darker chocolate with almonds because it's healthier! Great price and I love the little quotes inside the wrapper!
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Can't beat chocolate and a little bit of inspiration! I adore this brand and the pep talk that comes inside every single wrapper. Talk about guilt-free! I also always go dark with Dove, their dark chocolate is some of the richest I've found in a generic brand.
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
I am a chocolate LOVER: milk, white, dark. It doesn't matter but it's hard to beat dove in the dark chocolate business. It's probably the most smooth tasting chocolate without being bitter like some brands. It holds such a true light to the beauty of dark chocolate.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Lindsey M.
omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where can i find it i want to try it!!!
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?