Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love chocolate! However, we all know chocolate is not the best thing for you especially milk chocolate and white chocolate! The best way to go is to choose a dark chocolate. The flavor is definitely a little bit more better, but I have to say that the Dove dark chocolate is not that bitter it has some sweet and there and definitely will kill your chocolate craving. I had a friend bring me a bag of these when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and I couldn't believe how good they were I thought I didn't like dark chocolate until I had these! Yum! Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate try these ones they might just change your mind!