BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love chocolate! However, we all know chocolate is not the best thing for you especially milk chocolate and white chocolate! The best way to go is to choose a dark chocolate. The flavor is definitely a little bit more better, but I have to say that the Dove dark chocolate is not that bitter it has some sweet and there and definitely will kill your chocolate craving. I had a friend bring me a bag of these when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and I couldn't believe how good they were I thought I didn't like dark chocolate until I had these! Yum! Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate try these ones they might just change your mind!
bre V.
Dove chocolate is my favorite affordable brand for dark chocolate. This has been a family favorite for years because the individually wrapped chocolates with messages on the inside are original & always a party favorite. I love the heart shaped chocolates & the classic dove logo. The quality of the chocolate is unmatched. It is rich & decadent enough for chocolate fanatics, yet smooth enough for anyone looking for a quick sweet treat.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
THESE ARE MY FAV! It’s impossible to eat just one. I don’t even really like dark chocolate but with the dove I could eat it all day. Especially with almonds it’s so delicious. Only downside is how expensive these little bags are. You don’t really get a lot of value or amount of chocolate for how much you’re paying in my opinion.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is some of the best dark chocolate found in stores! Its soo silky smooth and satisfying. I usually get mine at Walmart or Target. I love the individually wrapped chocolates because its helps me limit myself. I love to keep them at my desk at work for that 2pm slump!
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I am obsessed with these. The combination of almonds and dark chocolate is just heavenly and I buy these frequently! I love that the little pieces are individually wrapped and make me feel like I’m not eating the whole bag at once hahaha!
Maggie R.
Girard
I really enjoy these chocolates. I like how they are individually wrapped so you can portion them out and make them last, when your are really wanting chocolate. I am a huge fan of dark chocolate so I really like these. I don't think the chocolate tastes bitter like some dark chocolate can. I find that the chocolate melts in your mouth and the almond just adds a nice touch. I would recommend to anyone and everyone who loved chocolate.
Lola F.
Maurice
I love almond and i love a good dark chocolate!!!! These are perfect for someone like me in every way! These chocolates just melt in your mouth! Very affordable and very good to snack on especially during movie night!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Almond Dark Chocolate are so delicious i love all kinds of chocolate but especially these. It’s silky, smooth and not too rich or too bland. Dove is a trusted yummy brand that i have bought for as long as i could remember. I love getting these from the store. They also have cute notes written on the wrapper so you have something sweet left after your treat is gone.
Victoria P.
Myrtle Beach
These chocolates are rich and have the perfect amount of crunch from the almonds. These are perfect after a long day at work or when you have a headache and just need to take the edge off of life! The sweet messages inside are the best!
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
I have no complaints at all about this product. The packaging is gorgeous with the mix of purple and black. The dark chocolate is not too bitter and the crunch of the almonds is a perfect combination.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Lindsey M.
omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where can i find it i want to try it!!!
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?

Target