BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...1 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love chocolate! However, we all know chocolate is not the best thing for you especially milk chocolate and white chocolate! The best way to go is to choose a dark chocolate. The flavor is definitely a little bit more better, but I have to say that the Dove dark chocolate is not that bitter it has some sweet and there and definitely will kill your chocolate craving. I had a friend bring me a bag of these when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and I couldn't believe how good they were I thought I didn't like dark chocolate until I had these! Yum! Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate try these ones they might just change your mind!
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to try something different and I’ve totally been loving dark chocolate lately. I came across this one going through the isle and wanted to give it a try. I love any chocolate with almonds and this one is the best ever ever. Even if you aren’t a huge dark chocolate fan I would still say give it a shot because it’s not super dark and bitter. My boyfriend doesn’t like dark chocolate but he does like this one!
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good chocolates from Dove. I saw them on sale at my local CVS for $2.99 but they're original price (if I remember correctly) was $6.99. They have a rich flavor of dark chocolate with almonds which means I could finish the whole bag in an hour lol. Really good and I do recommend them. I will be trying more from them!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
My husband buys me this chocolate all the time. Dark chocolate and almonds are my favorite combo. It’s a good duo of sweet and a little bit of salty. And dark chocolate is a little better for you than regular. At least that’s what I tell myself when I’m eating it lol
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My local Target didn't have any and so now I am thinking about ordering from Amazon. I love this chocolate. I have 1 ounce every evening with a glass of red wine. It is perfect. Just enough to kill the chocolate cravings. ! love the serving size of each one
Bonnie L.
I love all Doves products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Dove products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
Dove chocolate has to be on of the smoothest chocolates I’ve ever had. The tendency in other brands of similar prices is to be too sweet. They are a little more expensive compared to the cheaper brands, but the quality makes up for the price difference.
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is some of the best dark chocolate found in stores! Its soo silky smooth and satisfying. I usually get mine at Walmart or Target. I love the individually wrapped chocolates because its helps me limit myself. I love to keep them at my desk at work for that 2pm slump!
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I just love this chocolate it's so smooth when you eat it it just melts in your mouth it's not you know sticking me that's and sticking your your tooth it's just really nice I just love it I just love to enjoy when every morning yes I love chocolate
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I am obsessed with these. The combination of almonds and dark chocolate is just heavenly and I buy these frequently! I love that the little pieces are individually wrapped and make me feel like I’m not eating the whole bag at once hahaha!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Jennifer M.
Rogers
Ive never tried any of the other ones besides dark chocolate and i didnt like it. What is a good kind?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?