BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Delicious Pairing Of Perfectly Roasted Almonds And Silky Smooth & Deliciously Rich Dove® Dark Chocolate. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.

Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts.

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores...2 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can...1 Answers
  • How about this chocolate? 1 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love chocolate! However, we all know chocolate is not the best thing for you especially milk chocolate and white chocolate! The best way to go is to choose a dark chocolate. The flavor is definitely a little bit more better, but I have to say that the Dove dark chocolate is not that bitter it has some sweet and there and definitely will kill your chocolate craving. I had a friend bring me a bag of these when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter and I couldn't believe how good they were I thought I didn't like dark chocolate until I had these! Yum! Even if you're not a big fan of dark chocolate try these ones they might just change your mind!
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to try something different and I’ve totally been loving dark chocolate lately. I came across this one going through the isle and wanted to give it a try. I love any chocolate with almonds and this one is the best ever ever. Even if you aren’t a huge dark chocolate fan I would still say give it a shot because it’s not super dark and bitter. My boyfriend doesn’t like dark chocolate but he does like this one!
bre V.
Dove chocolate is my favorite affordable brand for dark chocolate. This has been a family favorite for years because the individually wrapped chocolates with messages on the inside are original & always a party favorite. I love the heart shaped chocolates & the classic dove logo. The quality of the chocolate is unmatched. It is rich & decadent enough for chocolate fanatics, yet smooth enough for anyone looking for a quick sweet treat.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
THESE ARE MY FAV! It’s impossible to eat just one. I don’t even really like dark chocolate but with the dove I could eat it all day. Especially with almonds it’s so delicious. Only downside is how expensive these little bags are. You don’t really get a lot of value or amount of chocolate for how much you’re paying in my opinion.
Really good!! They taste amazing along with the almonds, what better combination than dark chocolate amd almonds right! It's really fun to find a quote on every wrapper that motivates you! Defiently recommend them to make them in larger bars tho.
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
Omg these are my favorite. I’m a teacher and I always keep a bag of these in my desk draw for when I need a serious pick me up. Ive gotten my colleagues hooked on these too! Doves dark chocolate isn’t bitter and the crunchy almond adds such a nice taste. Honestly I can go through a bag of these by myself if I don’t pay attention!! 🍫
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is some of the best dark chocolate found in stores! Its soo silky smooth and satisfying. I usually get mine at Walmart or Target. I love the individually wrapped chocolates because its helps me limit myself. I love to keep them at my desk at work for that 2pm slump!
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I just love this chocolate it's so smooth when you eat it it just melts in your mouth it's not you know sticking me that's and sticking your your tooth it's just really nice I just love it I just love to enjoy when every morning yes I love chocolate
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I am obsessed with these. The combination of almonds and dark chocolate is just heavenly and I buy these frequently! I love that the little pieces are individually wrapped and make me feel like I’m not eating the whole bag at once hahaha!
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
This is my favorite dark chocolate that I have ever tasted it’s si delicious creamy and rich on chocolate I really recommend to try it out you definitely won’t be disappointed I love it and I also love the little messages that it has on the wrap
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
Eunice V.
How is the taste of this compare to other products made of milky chocolate? Are you plannig sell it i a large versión?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?