Dove Chocolate Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Alyssa B.Dove Chocolate Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Ashley B.Dove Chocolate Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Hannah G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Promises® Peppermint Bark.
What's inside.
Calories 210, 11% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• I look forward to these every year!1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? And are they dark chocolate? 1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?3 Answers
  • "I love the rich dark chocolate mixed with peppermint." in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of these." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Dove chocolate in general, but the peppermint is my favorite holiday variety!" in 2 reviews
  • "I could pretty easily eat the whole bag in one sitting- that's how good it is!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also really love the nice little sayings inside of the wrappers, because they always make me smile." in 1 review
Kat A.
San Jose
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really yummy chocolates, and they aren’t particularly expensive. I’ve always liked dove chocolates because the chocolate doesn’t have a funny aftertaste and I think the sayings printed on the foil are really cute.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
These are a fun holiday gift basket filler. They are tasty and delicious. I buy these around Christmas. These don’t really compare to others as these are snack size. These are repurchase worthy.
Magdalena T.
I love peppermint and chocolate together. I am usually a milk chocolate type of person but when it comes to peppermint, dark chocolate is the way to go. I love how refreshing these chocolates are with a hint of sweetness. Perfect 'me time' chocolate. Dove chocolates are okay price-wise, however, I do wait until they are on sale or if I have coupon to buy them. I can't eat just one.So delicious.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Ashley P.
Omg I never knew Dove had a peppermint bark which is White Chocolate and Peppermint and that is my absolute favorite Dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate I'm sure I would fall in love and become addicted to this after the first bite
Lynnise W.
Jackson , MN
I love buying these around holiday season. They’re sooo good. They taste just like the holidays. I buy them to put them out on the coffee table for guests but end up eating them all.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Peppermint bark is my favorite holiday candy. I especially love the Dove version cause it's made with dark chocolate. I could easily eat a whole bag of these in one siting. The white chocolate peppermint part is smooth and the peppermint pieces are crushed into nice size bits. The dark chocolate tones down the sweetness of the white chocolate to make the perfect bite. I always stock up and freeze these so I can enjoy them throughout the year.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
Everyone has that one thing that reminds them of their childhood during the holidays. For me it is peppermint bark. When i was little i would help my mom and grandmother make this for all our friends and family. Dove chocolate brought all of those sweet memories back with just one bite! The mix of the slightly bitter dark chocolate and the sweet white combined with the refreshing flavor of peppermint and the nice crunch. what more could you what this holiday season!!
Maile P.
If their is one thing I know..its peppermint bark! I consider my self an expert :) and have tasted every kind there is. One of the things I love about peppermint bark is the crunchy pieces of peppermint on top. This dove candy does not offer that aspect of peppermint bark. However, I am also a fan of the dove chocolates with the message in the wrapper the chocolate is delicious! That being said I think I would rather spend my money on the plain dove chocolate candies and then buy a bar of peppermint bark! They were good , but I probably would not purchase them again.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
I love peppermint bark, but most of the peppermint candies you can get around the holidays are cheaply made with some kindof almond bark or other substitute. These chocolate promises are made with deliciously creamy white chocolate and complimented with a thin layer of dark chocolate- not only is it a delicious combination but the taste and texture reveal a good high quality product.
Ashley D.
Where can you purchase this delicious candy?
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whete can I find this and is this really good?
Kaitlyn A.
Oxnard, CA
Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
Where can you find these?? We love peppermint flavors and my son would love to see these in is stocking from Santa.
Kaitlyn A.
Oxnard, CA
Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?