Dove Chocolate Miniatures Variety Pack With Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

French Vanilla Or Chocolate Ice Cream With Dove® Dark Chocolate
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Mono And Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene. Coating: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Almonds, Coconut Oil, Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Salt. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts And Cashews.

• I'm curious as to the size of this guilty pleasure. Woul...2 Answers
  • Whaaaaat ? I didn't know these existed! re they s good as...2 Answers
Dove Chocolate Miniatures Variety Pack With Dark Chocolate
  • "I do understand the miniature part for portion control but I do with they were a little bigger for an avid ice cream lover like me." in 5 reviews
  • "All Dove chocolate products are amazing and it's just the right amount for your sweet tooth craving...and not feeling guilty about the calories." in 2 reviews
  • "The richness of the dark chocolate outside and the creaminess of the ice cream on the inside makes for an amazingly decadent flavor combination." in 2 reviews
Chelsea F.
I love these little ice cream bars! They are about an inch and a half long each and 60cal each. I love that I can get a bite or two of ice cream and chocolate and not feel overly guilty. They are the perfect balance of chocolate to ice cream. I have repurchased these 4 times and will continue to repurchase. I get mine from Hannaford.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dove has the most delicious dark chocolate. I would go as far to say that, it's my all time favorite chocolate. Just the chocolate alone, is so creamy, yet thick, and delicious. When added to chocolate ice cream, I am in Heaven!! So good!!! It also taste amazing with Vanilla ice cream, but I prefer chocolate. These Dove Dark chocolate Ice Cream bars are my favorite. Every time I go grocery shopping, I buy them. They are gone from my freezer within a day! They are a little more pricey than other Ice Cream Bars, but definitely worth it!!!
Annette M.
These are amazing little chilly pieces of ice cream heaven! Im a big fan of Dove candy and enjoy tgeir flavors of chocolate. These little Dove bars have the same flavor of their chocolates, with the additional goodness of ice cream. They are small in size and dont have a high amount of calories.
Dana P.
I am all about chocolate and dark chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate. I personally prefer the chocolate ice cream bars over the vanilla as I love the dark chocolate with the chocolate ice cream which is extremely smooth. The vanilla is good as well and pairs well with the dark chocolate shell. Which ever one you prefer is good but with thus box it's all about personal preference.
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are fantastic! Although it's really hard to not eat a million of them at a time... You can taste the quality of the chocolate and they are the perfect size to quell both chocolate and ice cream cravings without completely derailing your diet. I love the variety of flavors as well!
Sarah H.
Omg am I addicted to these. I'm not even a huge ice cream lover but even my husband who isnt into chocolate will destroy these. My grandma and grandpa used to buy these when I was a kid and then they just disappeared. I was so flipping excited when they brought them back. Minis ftw!
Amber C.
Central, SC
This is hands down the thing I miss the most eating after switching my diet. I would eat at least one of these bars a day. It is slightly prices for only a few bars, but it is SO worth the money. I would recommend this product to every and any ice cream fan there is out there!
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
These are good. They’re small (but they’re supposed to be so it’s ok). The chocolate coating is smooth and the ice cream is too. My only complaint is that you can’t tell the difference between the dark chocolate and vanilla because the individual wrappers aren’t distinct.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
who does not like dove chocolate candy mix that with ice cream HELLO i am in indulgence heaven, smooth chocolate and yummy ice cream are just an amazing combo to me although these bad boys at times are a bit pricey for me its nothing completely heartbreaking to deal with
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Five starts are not enough for this ice cream. Omg. It's the most tastiest chocolate/ vanilla bars I've eaten. Worth every single penny. This ice cream will literally change your mood from mad / sad to WOW WHAT AN AMAZING ICE CREAM! Haha weird, but it's true...
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I'm curious as to the size of this guilty pleasure. Would I be able to have one and be satisfied, or sneak 2 or 3?
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Whaaaaat ? I didn't know these existed! re they s good as they look??