Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by Sam R.Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by Nhat H.Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by VERONICA M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
These are my favorite bagged chocolates. They have great flavor. The dark chocolate is creamy and not as dry and bitter as other dark chocolates. They are a good size and price. I recommend to people who are on the fence or just starting out in the dark chocolate world.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love dove chocolate and I love dark chocolate! It's so creamy and tastes so good! Perfect snack when you want something sweet. And isn't dark chocolate good for you? :)
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
I love these. So good. I have been eating them for years now. Dark chocolate are my favorite ones. You can find them on sale a lot at different grocery stores. I would recommend and I have purchased for people before.
Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge, IL
Dove dark chocolate is the best. I love the bold flavor and they definitely got it right
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
I love to cook, but I love to bake even more, and this is one of my go to chocolate that I use when I'm baking it's sweet but not to sweet, end it is most definitely silky and smooth
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Somehow Dove manages to make their dark chocolate taste sweet, rich, and full. Some dark chocolates get too bitter, but Dove has got it just right. I love the miniatures and the messages in each wrapper. So good, definitely worth trying if you haven't before.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love the taste of dessert chocolate it's a very smooth or melts in your mouth very easily has a creamy consistency for very dark chocolate candy.... I also like the brands variety of different flavors in their bars..
Kim G.
Kim G.
Dove is without a doubt the smoothest chocolate brand I've tried. I'm a huge fan of the dark chocolate, the best!!!
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar land, TX
Heaven. The end.
Just kidding, this stuff is so addictive but rich enough where I don't have to eat the entire bag to feel satisfied. I usually eat 1-3 a day, and it cures my chocolate craves like no other. It melts in your mouth, comes with a sweet little message, and you can eat like 5 for a little over 200 calories :P
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
These are so good. Definitely a guilty pleasure. I love dark chocolate and dove chocolates are probably one of the best.