Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by Sam R.Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by Nhat H.Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz uploaded by VERONICA M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Chocolate Miniatures, Dark Chocolate - 8.87 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
These are my favorite bagged chocolates. They have great flavor. The dark chocolate is creamy and not as dry and bitter as other dark chocolates. They are a good size and price. I recommend to people who are on the fence or just starting out in the dark chocolate world.
Cassie E.
Blue Springs
This little delicious piece of heaven will help melt away even the worst of days. It was even better than I could have hoped. The price point is on target and is even comparable taste wise to a higher end chocolate.
joanna s.
Middletown, Ohio
i used this as my main base then added strawberry milk! i love how it melted!! it was so effective and yummy!!! i would recommend this by itself over hot milk and its affordable
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love dove chocolate and I love dark chocolate! It's so creamy and tastes so good! Perfect snack when you want something sweet. And isn't dark chocolate good for you? :)
Emily B.
These are SO GOOD! They taste like super high quality chocolate and they are just the right size!! The price on these is also super reasonable! I definitely have to have good self control and not buy these ALL the time
Jenn E.
I love these. So good. I have been eating them for years now. Dark chocolate are my favorite ones. You can find them on sale a lot at different grocery stores. I would recommend and I have purchased for people before.
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I love using this dark chocolate for melting (and eating) and for drizzling on my desserts I make for every family holiday! It is so yummy and also better for you then the normal dark chocolate! Definitely would recommend
Devon T.
best for cooking with or melting to make chocolate covered strawberries i️ use it all the time in my kitchen and would recommend for anyone looking to make a good dessert for a part or even just a treat!!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Heaven. The end.
Just kidding, this stuff is so addictive but rich enough where I don't have to eat the entire bag to feel satisfied. I usually eat 1-3 a day, and it cures my chocolate craves like no other. It melts in your mouth, comes with a sweet little message, and you can eat like 5 for a little over 200 calories :P
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Somehow Dove manages to make their dark chocolate taste sweet, rich, and full. Some dark chocolates get too bitter, but Dove has got it just right. I love the miniatures and the messages in each wrapper. So good, definitely worth trying if you haven't before.