BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kosher Resealable zipper

• I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does any...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
This is my ongoing addiction. I shouldn’t but I can seriously sit and eat the whole bag myself and not notice. Creamy, rich, crunchy inside, just amazing. They’re such a great treat. Highly recommend.
Osdelys G.
miami
i love chocolate and dove is so good. The almonds are a welcome taste with the chocolate. The only thing I don't like is there isn't many I the package but it doesn't take away from what you do get.
Morgan S.
These are ADDICTING! My local store stopped selling them for awhile and it was terrible because that's the only place I've ever found them! They recently started carrying them again and I couldn't be happier. I just wish the price hadn't increased and that the bags were available in larger sizes.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Bought these for my mom on Valentine's Day and I ended up eating half the bag before she got any. Oops. I love Dove Chocolates over any other chocolate brand and stock up when they are on sale. I keep a candy jar in my house for visitors and it's normally filled with Dove.
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
Dove chocolate is so rush and creamy. There chocolate is so satisfying that all you need is one when ever you are having a craving. They also make great gifts for Mother's Day and birthdays for the chocolate liver in you life.
Gwen B.
I hide these all over my house, I have teens so if I leave them in the open they will be gone in a day. I find bundles of yum and yes I have to share. We all love them.
Haven M.
Somerset, KY
I've tried many chocolates, Dove being one of my all time favorites of course. I'm a nut person. If it has nuts in it, it's even better. I eat these pretty often. And they're great.
Vanessa P.
Chocolate with almonds is one of my favorite combinations but dove chocolate is one of the smoothst chocolates out there. You are definitely bound to enjoy this treat
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
Delicious! Dove is one of the best chocolate brands. The milky smoothness of the chocolate and the crunch of the tummy almonds make a party in my mouth.
Dove really gets the chocolate covered almonds game.this is perfect snacking size. And it's resealable so you don't have to eat it all in one sitting!
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does anybody know where I can buy these. I haven't seen them in none of my local stores.