Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateDove Chocolate
Milk Chocolate & Strawberry Creme Swirl Heart Promises

Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate & Strawberry Creme Swirl Heart Promises

by Dove Chocolate

Dove® Silky Smooth Heart Promises® Milk Chocolate & Strawberry Créme Swirl.
What's Inside.
Calories 230, 12%Dv Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Artificial Flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate & Strawberry Creme Swirl Heart Promises!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Dove has successfully captured the taste of a chocolate covered strawberry in this candy.in reviews
My favorite dark chocolate mint.in reviews
I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these are amazing!!!in reviews
Destiny J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great flavor and super fun the messages on the wrappers are super nostalgic for me because I used to eat these candies with my grandma and she framed one once ❤️
Destanie R.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love dove chocolate and I’m a huge strawberry fan so adding the two together was a perfect combination! Instantly one of my favorite go to chocolates! Very affordable and worth the buy! I definitely recommend
Luke D.
Columbia Hts, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good chocolate and a decent flavor. But I personally didn’t realize till I tried one that fruit and chocolate aren’t so good. Unless it’s fresh fruit. It just doesn’t taste like the real thing like I would want.
Jasmine L.
Washington, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anyone else a chocoholic? I know I am. I love these Dove Milk chocolate & strawberry chocolate. It’s one of my favorite goes to in the summer. The flavor is amazing strawberry is just yummy in general. What’s your favorite chocolate?
Amanda H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My once a year cheat snack. I love getting these for VDay from my love. They are so creamy, delicious and adorable! They are exactly what you expect from Dove, a perfectly concocted chocolate treat.
Samantha E.
Southgate
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really good chocolates they taste so good highly recommend when your having a sweet tooth or carvings
Angela K.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that tha taste was really tasting had alot more flavors tha flavor was more flavors I bought this for my mom on alot of tha holidays. Then my mom told my grandmother & my aunt's so every time one of their birthdays or special holidays come up I always make them something special.
Ambria G.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loveee filled chocolate. The mix of flavors is like mouth fireworks .💥 And I’m more of a milk chocolate lover than dark chocolate. But I will have dark chocolate every once in three blue moons. Lol
Autumn T.
River Falls, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with dove. It has such a distinct taste in every product that is sweet but not too sweet. The packaging is fun and i love the swirls on this chocolate.
Scarlett H.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.

Looking for your answer?