BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove® Milk Chocolate Snowflake Promises®.
Silky Smooth.
What's Inside.
Calories 200, 10% DV per serving.
7 Servings Per Pack.

Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate Snowflake Promises
  • "The chocolate is so rich and fantastic bits hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "Which I love my husband like the dark chocolate but I like the milk chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "And the little messages inside the wrappers are so cute!" in 1 review
  • "Their coconut one flavor for Easter has to be my favorite next to their regular milk chocolate." in 1 review
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
There's nothing more smooth and luxurious than a dove dark chocolate bite, right now I'm obsessed with dove dark chocolate ice cream bars with raspberry sorbet. They're so incredibly good!!!
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
Dove chocolate is always so rich and creamy I love just putting one of the little squares on my mouth and letting it melt. But the best thing really is the little messages that they put on the rapper's they're so cute and make you smile even more when you're having chocolate if that was even possible.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
Doc Dark Chocolate is the most delicious dark chocolate I’ve ever had. It is so much smoother than other brands and much more affordable. It has a wonderful flavor.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These are a holiday necessity. Even my 6 year old loves dark chocolate because of these. They are affordable and I can grab them anywhere.  The chocolate is so decadent and it's a great price point. We take them to friends and family During the holidays.
Whitney R.
Burlington, IA
My favorite chocolate on the market! Smooth & delicious! I would buy a bag of these over any other chocolate any day, even though they cost a bit more. It has a more real chocolate flavor ; they offer many different types & quality across thr board.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
The best dark chocolate around. This product is perfect for this reason, they mold their chocolate images according to holiday. The chocolate never disappoints or changes which is wonderful! The price is reasonable considering it is a well known brand.
Kristen K.
Dove milk chocolate is one of my favorite brands of chocolate. It is smooth, creamy and has a great taste. I buy this sometimes and sometimes get it as gifts. It is a good value for its taste. I would absolutely repurchase this product again and again.
Stacey B.
Boston
Reminds me of a little homemade chocolate shop by me that makes amazing chocolate. These are so easy to share too with little inspirational messages on the wrapper
Hana B.
The only reason I like these dove chocolates are because of the packaging. The individually wrapped chocolates always have a message on the wrapping paper that are really cute. Other than that the taste is pretty waxy, sweet, and nothing like real chocolate.
Hiba E.
Tracy, CA
I really love this candy bar even though I have only recently discovered it a short while ago. It has easily become my favorite and has taken the place of past favorite candy bars such as Hersheys, Twix etc
Megan B.
Doraville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does dove sell chocolates year round?
Courtney P.
Is there anything inside these?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where and when can I get these? Good chocolates,I can't get enough
Nicolle M.
Does anyone know where I could find these?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Never tried these was wondering how do they taste?