BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience the pleasure of silky smooth DOVE Dark Chocolate Halloween Candy. With a spooky twist, these pumpkin-shaped chocolates contain cacao and real dark chocolate. Friends, family and coworkers will all want to be trick-or-treaters when your candy bowl is filled with DOVE Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Candy. DOVE Chocolate provides an exceptional Halloween experience. An experience like no other.

• Contains one 8.87-ounce bag of DOVE Dark Chocolate Halloween Pumpkin Candy
  • DOVE Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate in pumpkin shapes for Halloween
  • Available this fall for a limited-time during the Halloween season
  • Individually wrapped to share with friends, family, the office, party guests or trick-or-treaters
  • Spread the Halloween spirit: BOO your friends and neighbors with a surprise chocolate treat
  • Fill your candy bowl with festive fall colors

Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Dove Halloween Smooth Dark Chocolate pumpkins are delicious candies sure to please. I bought this to hand out to trick-or-treaters but I don't think the bag is going to last that long. I purchased this at my local Smith's Food & Grocery supermarket and it had a rebate on the bag to receive the entire purchase price back as a digital rebate just for purchasing, score! The rebate expires in November 2017.
Hannah L.
Nashville
No tricks here. These are definitely a treat! The pumpkins seem a bit larger than the hearts (I️.e more chocolate for us !) I️ found these at a CVS and they were gone by the end of the week. Definitely can’t wait to find again next fall
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum! I love this Halloween themed candy! Dove chocolate makes the best smooth chocolate. This product is very inexpensive and can be found at any local grocery store or convenience store. I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Taylor H.
My favorite dove chocolate ever!
They’re so creamy and delicious which makes them
very Irresistible. I buy these for the family and have to every time I go grocery shopping so I’m a repeat consumer.
Definitely Recommend!
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Dove chocolate is always my favorite! These Halloween candies are just so cute and festive (and delicious, as always!). You can never go wrong with dove! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. They’re definitely my go to treat
Mary H.
Tallahassee
Seriously who doesnt love halloween candy!?!?! And this is dove halloween candy! You almost cant get any better than that! I wish I could have this all year! Have mercy I would be so fat and catch a little diabetes.
Taylor G.
These are the best little indulgences at night! And they are great for decorating in a candy dish! Dove dark chocolate is so good, and you can't go wrong. There's usually coupons in the paper or online too!
Tinisha P.
Nothing like cutely shaped, melt in your mouth chocolate to get you excited for Halloween! 🎃 These are absolutely delicious and affordable. Its almost impossible not to eat the whole bag in one sitting ;)
Sara K.
Niles
This candy is pretty good but at first the pumpkin took me by surprise. I think it’s pretty affordable since it’s just chocolate. Dove have some really good chocolates and this one was almost one of them.
Elizabeth B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my whole families favorite chocolate candies! We always buy ours at buehlers. But they by far are the best chocolate you can find. Dove Chocolate Halloween Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Pumpkins