BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Rich Vanilla Ice Cream With Silky Smooth Dove® Chocolate. Available In Single And 3 Bar Packages.
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene. Coating: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts, Almonds And Cashews.

Bhakti D.
Madison
one of my fav ice cream , the chocolate is perfect dark flavored , it goes very well with the vanilla inside. their are 3 ic creams bars in a packets. tiny perfect bar to fill the cravings.  Dove Chocolate Dovebar Vanilla Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate
Jackie A.
Miramar
I love Dove Ice cream, for me it is one of the best!!  soft, perfect sweet and the structure of the ice Cream melt in my mouth slowly, creamy and smoothly. It is perfect when I watch TV on Saturday night with my family. The amount per package is perfect for the size of my Family.
Natalie I.
N Hollywood, CA
Im not an enormous ice cream fan. However this is one of my favorites! The dark chocolate is amazing and the ice cream is the perfect counter balance! They recently started making mini ice cream bars and those are my absolute favorite. Just a tiny bar to fill the craving!
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
I love this ice cream bars. I've been purchasing these for years and I'm never disappointed. The dark chocolate is delicious and the vanilla ice cream is a nice contrast to the rich chocolate. I recommend these ice cream bars.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this delicious dark chocolate ice cream! It tastes amazing ! It is my go to night time snack! Even my husband loves eating it as well! Worth the value! Highly recommend it ! I purchase it from my local supermarkets.
Donna N.
I really like this ice cream when I'm craving something sweet. It's around $1.75~ $3.00 per stick depending on where you buy it from. The chocolate is good that it melts in your mouth and the ice cream in the middle does not taste like it's flat.
Diane M.
Landenberg
Dove stuff is really good but my favorite is the dark chocolate vanilla ice cream bars. IT IS GOOD CHOCOLATE and good ice cream ,too. One thing though , I have noticed that the bars are getting progressively smaller over the past few years. I guess that is because things just keep getting more expensive to make and they are trying to keep their price point. I will buy them again because they are really good.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
We love dark chocolate in our house and when it is wrapped around ice cream it is even better. I buy this for my family several times over the summer! It is the perfect cold treat on a hot summer day. Dove dark chocolate is the sweetest dark chocolate as compared to other similar brands. It is definitely number one in our household.
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love dark chocolate, so when I saw that Dove had a dark chocolate ice cream bar, I immediately bought it. It didn't melt fast like some other brands do. The ice cream was creamy, and the dark chocolate was formed in a nice shell that broke nicely when bitten in to.
Megan F.
Oh my gosh. These are DELICIOUS. My mom used to buy those all the time when we grew up. I wish there were more per box or the cost less because they’re seriously delicious. The ice cream is smooth and creamy and the chocolate is thick and flavorful without being too bitter.
Safia M.
Where can you get these all the time? Or are they only a seasonal product?
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Is it the same brand " Dove " for cosmetics ?!!