Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesDove Chocolate
Dovebar Miniatures Variety Pack With Milk Chocolate

Dove Chocolate Dovebar Miniatures Variety Pack With Milk Chocolate

by Dove Chocolate

Vanilla Or Chocolate Chip Ice Cream With Dove® Milk Chocolate
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Mono And Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene. Coating: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil. Milk Chocolate Chips: Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts.

Whaaaaat ? I didn't know these existed! re they s good as they look??
How big are these bars and what is the sugar content per serving?
I'm curious as to the size of this guilty pleasure. Would I be able to have one and be satisfied, or sneak 2 or 3?
Start your review of Dove Chocolate Dovebar Miniatures Variety Pack With Milk Chocolate!
Product Highlights
Dove chocolate is always nice and rich, but the vanilla ice cream provides a sweet balance that is divine.in reviews
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Dove Chocolate Dovebar Miniatures Variety Pack With Milk Chocolate it's delicious, I want to eat a lot ... I liked the mini size, great to eat after lunch.
Michelle  F.
A truly delicious little treat, hard to have just one . Rich tasty ice cream complemented with smooth chocolate .
Mandee Alyson C.
A little piece of heaven! My own mommas secret snack! Run a bath, get a glass of wine, and grab a dove miniature bar! What’s better than dove chocolate and ice cream?! They are smooth and creamy and my own little not so guilty pleasure. Dove Chocolate
Elly F.
I buy this every week , if it’s not me eating the whole box then it’s my baby girl! We love these soo much
Ashley F.
Pflugerville, TX
Delicious little treats when you want to spoil yourself! I love these for after dinner when you need a little sweetness :)
Tania C.
San Antonio, TX
Facinada😍 Dove Chocolate. Super ricos. El chocolate es muy suave y muy diferentes a otros. Lo mejor es que no son muy caros.
Jordyn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these soooo much. I love the amount of flavor it has, makes it seem like they aren't short of any calories at all! Definitely would recommend.
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
Great tasting smooth texture. Easy to give your kids when in a rush and need to get moving and out the door. Perfect size for a quick snack or even desert.
Giselle C.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious! Perfect blend of chocolate and ice cream. A bit higher price than some of the others but great quality product. I have purchased and enjoyed this on several occasions. I would definitely recommend this treat to others.
Tyra W.
Sandy, UT
I got this for family members because it’s their favorite but these are pretty good ngl.