Dove Chocolate Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate uploaded by Liz R.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #17 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate 8.5 oz

Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
Dove probably has the best tasting chocolate, and adding FILLING was a game changer for the chocolate industry. I’m skeptical of salted caramel stuff because it never tastes salty but these DO and of course they taste perfect as always. I should give them 1 star for making me fat.
Talisa M.
This was the best chocolate ever!!! I could not believe how delicious it was. There was so much flavor in something so simple! Plus the prices were so great! I actually get them on sale all the time at Target.
violet g.
A really really good smooth chocolates with the sea salt and caramel it's one of my favorite candies caramel is the best so I really recommend these for people who like caramel or sea salt and caramel flavors
Leah S.
I love these little chocolates! I am addicted to salted caramel and dark chocolate so these hot the spot for me. They have the right amount of salt and only sanders can beat them! They are really wonderful
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
I love Dove Chocolate Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate! I love how smooth and creamy dove choclate is when you first bite into it. They way it melts in your mouth is heaven. The sea salt Carmel center is just enough to give it a little sweet kick but subtle enough to not over power the flavor of the chocolate. And the little inspiration saying in the wrappers are a nice touch too!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these convenient individually wrapped chocolate pieces, though it is about impossible to eat less than a handful! The packaging is beautiful and unique with small phrases written inside the foil wrappers. This particular flavor itself is delicious and addicting. I highly recommend these and they can be found at most stores for a very reasonable price!
Josie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Carmel is too think and not creamy enough for me. I have a hard time chewing Carmel because I can't stand it to stick to my teeth so if the Carmel wasn't too think it would maybe get a 3 start. It I just don't care much for the chocolate either.
Aubri S.
I keep a bag of these in my secret hiding place that my children and husband know nothing about! Target carries these and although they can be a little pricey at full price, they run sales on them a lot. They are the perfect combo of salty and sweet and one piece  (okay, maybe two) usually satisfies my sweet tooth!
Cheyenne L.
London, KY
Whoa so yummy. If you need a treat look no further. It makes you gain weight especially if you eat a bag a day so beware. Friends know this is the only sweets I’ll eat.
Anne H.
Marquette
Um, yum. When I first tried these, I thought I would be well over the salted caramel craze that's been going on as of late, but, fortunately, these are so good that I didn't care. They're expensive, as Dove is, but splurging every once in a while on chocolate is always an option worth considering.
Payal P.
I would never try these , i mean just look at the package... do you think i should still give it a try?
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
Where can I find these????😍
Brandi J.
Does this have more calories in it than the dark chocolate Dove?
Heather K.
Do these have a strong salty taste?
Victoria F.