Dove Chocolate Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate uploaded by Liz R.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate 8.5 oz

May G.
May G.
Green Oak
Well let's just say this is healthy snacking lol, it is dark chocolate after all and sea salt too.
Dove's Sea Salt Caramel Dar Chocolate is something you just put in your mouth and take that moment and sti back and savor! The smooth rich chocolate slowly melting and the crisp salt enhancing the flavored as the caramel begins to ooze out and you just can't believe how heavenly it is. It is just as good as any Swiss i.e. European chocolate out there. Take a bite and savor the moment.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL
These chocolates are my "go to" pig out comfort chocolate. The taste of chocolate and sea salt caramel is intoxicating. The caramel is liquidy and gooey and the dark chocolate on the outside is a smooth shell that melts in your mouth with every bite. If I'm bummed out, feeling tired or just need a little lift, I reach for these and YUM. I'm in chocolate heaven. The only problem is, they are NOT low calorie! It is easy to eat too many and run up a calorie tab on your tummy
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
These are so good! They combine three flavors that you need to love in order to like these chocolates. Dark chocolate, caramel, and sea salt. If you like all three then you will love these chocolates. I do not always like filled chocolates but these are delicious and don't have too much caramel in them, just enough. The hint of salt pairs really well with the dark chocolate and also the caramel. You can purchase them at any big box store and also Rite Aid.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca
Anything dark chocolate is my absolute favorite! I saw that it had sea salt and I was like Omg, that is so crazy it sounds disgusting so as a joke I bought it, took them out of the bag and offered some to my family and they loved it and asked what brand and I was shocked, I had to try it and they really were delicious I thought they were going to be overly salty and disgusting but nope. Totally delicious.
Dena K.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
I really love sea salt with chocolate. I also love Carmel and chocolate. The day I found sea salt Carmel and dark chocolate was the very moment I found heaven on earth. Perfect. Definitely that little snack your looking for when you know you want something but can't seem to figure out what your craving. Well ladies this is it lol. Salty chocolate bunny goodness. Dove you hit it on the head with this one.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Anything Sea Salt is amazing, as is anything Dove. Put them together and you have a killer combo. Unfortunately this isn't a common flavor near me, but I'll probably start buying it online. The price is fair, and the taste is like heaven. Dove chocolate is always rich, but there's something so savory about this one. I definitely recommend this one. OH, and their Dark Chocolate with Almonds too ;)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
They say salty and sweet go together and that is exactly the case with the Dove Chocolate Dove Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate bar! This Dove Chocolate bar has just the right amount of Sea Salt Caramel to curb your salty sweet tooth and just enough Dark Chocolate to make you keep coming back. These are stocked in my house, and I highly recommend adding them to your next shopping basket!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
I think sea salt and caramel is such a good combination. Dove chocolates are smooth when you just want something that isn't too fancy. I would always get dove chocolate when I am at a drug store and have a chocolate craving. These taste silky smooth and aren't too sweet. They aren't like Hershey's chocolate bar that lose the real chocolate taste.
Allison D.
Allison D.
These Dove Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate squares are so tasty! The combination of sweet and salty is a perfect balance. The sea salt caramel is amazing! The caramel is smooth, creamy and only has a hint of salt. I enjoy these dark chocolates when they are served cold and they also taste great when paired with tea, coffee or ice cream!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
I love chocolate and caramel. And an addition of sea salt is even better. Dove chocolates are creamy and just the right amount in regards to size. THese chocoaltes provided a good mix between the caramel and the sea salt. I like my sea salt a little more promident but this was a great chocolate for those who just like a slight hint of saltiness.
Payal P.
Payal P.
I would never try these , i mean just look at the package... do you think i should still give it a try?
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Does this have more calories in it than the dark chocolate Dove?
Lindsey D.
Nichole K.
Where can i find these? Id Love to try them😍
Heather K.
Heather K.
Do these have a strong salty taste?