Dove Chocolate Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Melissa O.Dove Chocolate Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Telia F.Dove Chocolate Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Telia F.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #12 in Chocolate

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Dove Dark Chocolate with Almonds 8.5 oz

• omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where c...1 Answers
  • I know often the recommend wine with chocolate. And I can appreci...1 Answers
  • Dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite but they have to be wh...2 Answers
Buy on Target
JANICE B D.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Have you tried this, it's addicting in taste. Try Dove Chocolate Dove Dark Chocolate today with or with out almonds you must pick up one or two and try them for yourself. One thing I really like about this candy is that it's a healthy chocolate, which dark chocolate is good for the body, I mean this can lower your blood pressure. Please don't stop taking your blood pressure medication, but this dark chocolate has worked for me and my husband. Pick up a bar and try it for yourself
Angelica E.
I have to say the Dove Chocolate Dark Chocolate with almonds is my favorite of all dark chocolates. This chocolate does not have that overly powerful dark chocolate taste like many other do. It has a teeny-bit of sweetness to it accompanied with the delicacy of an almond. It's a surprise in side. Enjoy this chocolate when you are outdoors or inside.It's seriously a chocolate that one has to eat slowly because it's just delicious and you'll love every bite to it.
Nancy J.
Augusta, ME
I love dark chocolate, I love almonds... what more is there to say? Dove chocolates are some of the creamiest, best on the market. I only rated this down one star because sugar is not great for you and it these are not as high of dark chocolate as some other premium chocolates' content, so therefore, they have to compensate with sugar. These are delicious though and always, dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate.
Mandy S.
Saline, MI
Honestly, of all the dark chocolates I've ever tried this is probably my favorite! your not gonna find a dark chocolate this rich unless you fly off to Switzerland and see a chocolatier, it's that good! O know everyone has their own preference of percentages of dark chocolate, but Dove hit it right on the mark for me, my only complaint is that the almonds in the chocolate could be chopped/less hard to bite into.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
While I am not a fan of dark chocolate, or like to eat candy often I do like Dove's Dark Chocolate with almonds it's not over powering, and it actually has a really good flavor. It's something that I like to get to treat myself when I'm feeling like I'm having a bad day, as for sharing it with friends or family. I don't think I could do it, because they are so good.
Natalie A.
I've just recently gotten into eating dark chocolate and I actually really like it. It has a lot more health benefits than milk chocolate does, so always try to substitute milk chocolate for dark. These are delicious and tiny sized, so it's nice if you're craving something sweet and just want a bite. I love the mix of dark chocolate and almonds. So good.
Cynthia H.
It's so hard not to eat half the bag in one sitting! I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and almonds so this was perfect for when I have a chocolate craving. The chocolate is very creamy and literally melts in your mouth. I try to stock up on as much as I can when they go on sale so I never have to run and buy something when I have a chocolate craving.
Christine V.
My husband and I both LOVE these! I have to limit myself to one or two a day to get them to last longer than 1 week as they are easy to eat one bag in a sitting. I would highly recommend these as they are delicious and relatively inexpensive for dark chocolate. They also give you inspirational and at times just outright comical quotes in the wrapper.
Frances C.
Dove has mastered dark chocolate. Dove has also mastered adding almonds to dark chocolate. I am a chocoholic and nothing compares to these! I keep a bag at work and a couple of bags at home at all time. I often throw them in with any gifts I'm giving and everyone loves them, even people who are more into milk-chocolate. These are simply the best.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I don't think that I've ever loved a chocolate as much as this one, honestly it's a good and bad thing. I have to refrain myself from buying them all of the time but I do still occasionally treat myself to them. I love dark chocolate and almonds and I don't know how dove makes their chocolate taste so delicious but it's the best I've ever had
Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't really had dark chocolate in years so I was wondering did this taste good enough to buy
Eunice V.
How is the taste of this compare to other products made of milky chocolate? Are you plannig sell it i a large versión?
Heather C.
Do these have a strong aftertaste? Some dark chocolate seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth has anyone noticed this with the dove dark chocolate?
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
Dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite but they have to be whole almonds not just tiny pieces. Do these have whole almonds or at least large almond pieces?
Lindsey M.
omggggg this exists??! i've never seen this at the stores where can i find it i want to try it!!!