Dove Chocolate Cookies And Creme uploaded by Kymberly D.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove hazelnut crisp dark chocolate promises 8 oz

• Do they have this product in dark chocolate? I heard it's...1 Answers
  • Are these pretty smooth or are they crunchy and lumpy? 1 Answers
  • Do they sell them in big bags ? 1 Answers
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is pretty good chocolate! It's something good to try if you get tired of the usual brands of candy bars in the checkout lane. There also is a variety that have little individual pieces that are wrapped, which is good if you just want a bite or two.
tara k.
Dove chocolate compared to other brands always seems much smoother and dissolves quickly in your mouth. The cookies and cream bar by them is by far one of my favorites out there. If you like white chocolate try it
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
SO GOOD. I always put these out for my guests during the holidays and I am always having to go back it and buy more. If you love cookies and cream you will love this
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love this chocolate. It’s so good and smooth. I love the little sayings that are inside the wrapper. They just make you feel special like that piece of chocolate was made just for you lol. The cookies and cream is my favorite alongside with the peanut butter ones. I would recommend this
Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
I love cookies and cream bars and was so happy to see that Dove makes them now.  Dove's chocolate is so smooth and creamy and is a perfect mix with cookies and cream.  These bars are now my favorite go to and I get excited when I see them at the checkout line!
Courtney N.
Dove chocolate is amazing. It absolutely melts in your mouth when you eat it. they are the perfect size. I find mine in Walmart or Target. Sometimes they are on sale, so they can be a good value. there are cheaper chocolates out there but these are worth the money.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great chocolate that melts in your mouth. Sadly I haven't been able to find this flavor in many places. it's pretty hard for me to find. It's more costly than it's competitors but this is very good compared to the Hershey's cookies and cream bar.
Ellie (.
I'm obsessed with the cookies and creme flavor and if it's at the checkout at the store it's one of those guilty pleasure must buys! Haha! Very creamy and sweet which is what I love! The little pieces of cookie are a nice crunch to the overall smoothness.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Love cookies and creme anything!! Rich chocolate. Not very expensive so it’s affordable. I️ eat chocolate every once in a while. I️ purchased mine from target. I️ would definitely repurchase this as well as recommend it to others.
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
My very favorite candy ever! Cookies and cream bars are my personal favorite, and Dove makes the best! They’re better than any other cookies and cream bar I’ve had, I just can’t find them as often as I would like.
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
I love the Hershey's cookies and creme candy bar. Does this taste similar? Which o you prefer?
Sarah Q.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For a dark chocolate lover, do you recommend this bar? Is it more chocolatey or milky?
Kristy C.
I've had these before and they didn't taste right. I like the Hershey version better. Have these improved at all?
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Where can I find these? Never seen these before but I love cookies and cream
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
Do they sell them in big bags ?