Dove Chocolate Christmas Milk Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Erin L.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Amanda T.
Holly, MI
I received a bag of these as a gift and immediately became obsessed! They’re super smooth and creamy and taste like nice, high quality chocolate. I put them in a jar and allowed myself to have one every so often, and they ran out quick! Definitely try them!
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
These chocolates are so good and delicious. I love them. They’re so creamy.
You can find them at Walmart or HEB. And if you haven’t tried them, i recommend trying them. They’re so worth it! I love them!!!!
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
Everyone loves chocolate but these are my favorite.. they’re the perfect sweet, smooth and creamy kind that I love. I use them once a week and they’re very affordable
Carlie M.
Louisville , OH
Dove is my favorite chocolate. It is so creamy and delicious. Also not too sweet so it doesn’t hurt my sensitive teeth. This is also affordable. I recommend this!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
These are SOOOOO GOOD! I was given a bag during Christmas. They are so addicting. They are very light, smooth and tasty. Same great taste of Dove just BETTER!! I love these and hope they continue them year round!!!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are delicious!! Only reason I gave it a 4 vs a 5 is even though they are good, the original milk chocolate dove promises are still my favorite!! Definitely recommend though!
Zamyiaelizabethjohnson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1Best food in the morning and good snack and healthy eating habits that you can be really happy to enjoy and eat
Sarah S.
Salem
Best chocolate out there!!! My favorite chocolate in the world!! So creamy and delicious. Love some Dove!!