BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #91 in Ice Cream

Rich Chocolate Ice Cream With Silky Smooth Dove® Chocolate. Available In Single And 3 Bar Packages.
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Mono And Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor. Coating: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts, Almonds And Cashews.

Carole M.
Plainville
Dove chocolate is well known for its creaminess combine this with premium vanilla ice cream and you have an above average Dark Chocolate Vanilla Ice cream Bar.These bars are slightly more expensive than other ice cream bars but are worth.Their ice cream bars are far superior.I would strongly recommend these bars.
Beth C.
Hagerstown
Dove Chocolate Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate is so very decadent... It’s like ten minutes of feeling as if you’re a millionaire, in the lap of luxury - only it’s all centered on your lucky little mouth! Don’t believe me? Try it and come back and let me know! :)
Katelyn W.
These are to die for. My fiancé is beyond obsessed. He has one almost every night while we hang on the couch before bed. It’s so rich and creams and just delicious. Love love love! I can’t say enough these are the best
Michele G.
ashville, OH
They are my favorite ice cream bars. The dark chocolate is smooth and thick. The ice cream is creamy. The bars are a nice size. They fill me up and truly satisfy my craving for something rich and decadent!
Christina B.
Standish, ME
Dove ice cream bars are the PERFECT craving satisfiers. I love their ice cream and the hard chocolate shell pairs perfectly. The price is great as well. Hands down my go to ice cream and its truly not that terrible on the health scale. Would recommend to anyone who gets a late night craving for ice cream and chocolate
Elizabeth L.
miami
My mom bought these by accident thinking they were my Magnum ice cream. I was very surprised that they taste fairly the same and it's soo much cheeper. They have that crunchy part of the normal dove bar with the sweet flavor of ice cream. I would definitely be buying it again.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
To kill for, dove ice cream really is smooth and creamy. It's makes you feel like you've just landed in heaven. The chocolate is one of the best in my opinion so putting it in and covering ice cream was just a million dollar sell. It is not badly priced for the quality. If you have a chance to indulge, buy this ice cream
Julia M.
We have never physically fought over these in my household but we do have tense moments. They come in 3 packs.
Three packs. There are two of us in the house. How are we supposed to divide these? Two-for-one deals are ideal. Otherwise it's a lot of bargaining and dirty looks.
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
These are amazing. A little expensive for my budget but worth the try. They are very delicious and have so much flavor. The ice cream is rich and you can taste all the element in every bite. I love the vanilla the best and would like to try other flavors in the near future.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love Dove ice cream it's very creamy and soft. I absolutely love dark chocolate so this is my all time favorite. It's better then similar products, it might cost a little more then similar products but because of the quality taste it's totally worth it.