Dove Chocolate Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream

by Dove Chocolate

Dove Bar?? Variety Pack With Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream Miniatures - 14 Ct.
Cappuccino Flavored Ice Cream.
70 Calorie Miniatures Or Less Per Piece. See Side Panel.
What's Inside.
Calories 70 4% Dv Per Bar.
14 Individually Wrapped Pieces.

Are these low calorie???
Start your review of Dove Chocolate Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The smooth creamy vanilla ice cream and the satisfying crunch of the Dove chocolate coating is a fantastic combination!in reviews
These are very good quality but a little boring - they could use some cookie dough or caramel.in reviews
My favorite ice cream bar :) I recommend everyone should try these!in reviews
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
This ice cream is great for a snack. It has a couple of downsides for me - it's really sweet, but it's great for those with a sweet tooth. This ice cream has a really tasty caramel inside. I rate this ice cream 3/5 points ❤️🍫❤️🍦❤️
Alia C.
New Orleans, LA
Dove has some of the smoothest chocolate I've had on a ice cream. I love these little treatsb8n particular because it's all things coffee and using real java chips set it off.Very delicious and satisfying. I have recommended these little bars to all.
Elia Berenice E.
Marietta, GA

I eat it little for the calories in the chocolate but it's actually very good.
if I consume it because my son loves them and they are one of his favorites

I eat it little for the calories in the chocolate but it's actually very good.
if I consume it because my son loves them and they are one of his favorites
Safiriti S.
Birmingham (Michigan)
I always have it in my freezer, I don't know a person who doesn't like this ice cream. Simply amazing !
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love ice creams. This is my one of favorite. They also have different flavors too. [product:dove-chocolate-cappuccino-&-java-chip-ice-cream]
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
It's the bomb 💣. I love it I want. More and more of it It's hot let's eat good food tonight 😋 👌 we can do it again
Adriana A.
while I'd love a big Dove bar, these fix the cravings without overloading the calories. My only complaint is that I was never sure which flavor was in which pack. There's probably a code that I just overlooked but sometimes it was vanilla ice cream and sometimes chocolate. always a surprise. always a good surprise.
Andrea T.
This product is so yummy!  I love the creamy ice-cream and the chocolate is Amazing!  Hands down a favorite! I recommend trying this out
Alicia D.
Elmira, NY
If you like coffee you’ll love Dove Chocolate Cappuccino & Java Chip ice cream. It’s so satisfying and the flavor is packed right in! It was my first time purchasing and I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Jade C.
Annandale, VA
Dove Chocolate Dovebar Miniatures Variety Pack With Milk Chocolate eat chocolate it’s one of my favorite activities of my day, but I can tell you buy this chocolate it’s delicious 🤤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...