BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Bar?? Variety Pack With Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream Miniatures - 14 Ct.
Cappuccino Flavored Ice Cream.
70 Calorie Miniatures Or Less Per Piece. See Side Panel.
What's Inside.
Calories 70 4% Dv Per Bar.
14 Individually Wrapped Pieces.

Dove Chocolate Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream
  • "The smooth creamy vanilla ice cream and the satisfying crunch of the Dove chocolate coating is a fantastic combination!" in 6 reviews
  • "My favorite ice cream bar :) I recommend everyone should try these!" in 1 review
  • "These are very good quality but a little boring - they could use some cookie dough or caramel." in 1 review
Alice R.
Portage
This is a really luxurious snack. I really enjoy Dove chocolate. I am also a lover of coffee. The ice cream that they use is really creamy and delicious. This is a great combination of flavors to have together. It is well put together and smooth. If anyone is feeling delectable, I recommend this dessert to them.
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
These ice cream bars ARE LIFE! I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I randomly tried these and was blown away at the java and cappuccino flavors! If you like coffee flavored ice cream you need to try these.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This is the best ice cream bar I’ve ever had. It has the creaminess signature of a Dove bar and the guilty pleasure satisfaction that comes along with eating ice cream :) it is a bit pricy so i try to keep my eyes peeled for sale prices.
Katie J.
Oakdale
These little treats are seriously the best! They hit the spot when my sweet tooth starts craving! They are a little spendy, but once you taste them they are worth it!
Judy G.
Fresno
Dove Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream bars are wonderful, plus they are so creamy.  They run a close first to Lindt.  I'm not a huge chocolate lover but put ice cream with the chocolate and I'm sold.  It is so delicious.  I buy Dove Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream bars whenever I can.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Have these in my freezer right now! One of my favorite quick snacks when I have a craving for ice cream& chocolate. Can’t go wrong with coffee blends! Easy to pick up in the freezer section at my local grocery. Dove Chocolate Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream
Angel T.
These are so delicious! The perfect ice cream to satisfy my late night cravings! I have had this and the miniature vanilla and variety pack that are just the perfect amount of sweetness. They are not too sweet and they are just so delectable! Definitely one of my favorite brands of chocolate ice cream
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
Perfect for that sweet and salty craving . Easy packaging and hard to not enjoy . Can be purchased from any market and most pharmacies . Great quality desert treat . Ice cream and chocolate bar in one . I would purchase again 1000 times
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are good but in my opinion not worth the cost. They taste creamy and full of that Java flavor but still the cost holds me back. They can't be found at very many local places yet. I would buy again if it was a better deal.
Cassandra L.
I love anything that has coffee in it! Dove's Cappuccino & Java Chip Ice Cream is such to please all the coffee lovers out there! It's sweee enough that even non-coffee lovers will enjoy it, but it still has the coffee flavor that is coffee lover want. Try it today!
Victoria F.