BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #8 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Made From The Finest Quality Cacao For An Exceptional, Silky Smooth Experience. New Bigger Bar 0 G Trans Fat Grocery, Candy & Gum, Chocolates, Chocolate Bar Candy see more...

• since when dove started to make chocolate bars? Where can i find ...3 Answers
  • Where I can buy this product?1 Answers
  • Which is your favorite Dove chocolate?6 Answers
Dove Chocolate Bars
  • "Very rich & natural in flavor chocolate is very smooth tasting, their also really affordable in pricing." in 9 reviews
  • "Dove chocolate is very good, you must eat it slowly because it's that good, and when it's gone it's gone, these are very delicious, and smooth!" in 8 reviews
  • "I feel in love with this chocolate when I first tried it, now I can't get enough of it :) It is my obsession when it comes to candy " in 8 reviews
  • "I can only eat a few at a time because they are so sweet but they are really really good!" in 6 reviews
  • "silky smooth, and tons of flavors and size options.. can't really ask for more in chocolate .I love the raspberry and the dark, but there is seriously so many options." in 6 reviews
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I love dove chocolate ūüćęūüėč So rich, smooth and creamy especially when Carmel is inserted! Chocogasm in full effect over here it‚Äôs so fire ūü§§ I always buy the big bag and pretty much eat them in a day or two! So cute how there are always little positive messages in them as well!
Family F.
Pharr
I AM PROBABLY DOVES BIGGEST FAN I LOVE THERE DARK CHOCOLATE ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IM N A DIET I STILL GET TO EAT A PIECE TO SPICE UP MY METABOLISM GREAT THING IS WALMART HAS SMALL BARS FOR .44 WHEN I WANT SOMETHING SWEET AND DON'T WANT TO BUY A BIG BAR I LOVE THIS!
Cyleste B.
Rockford
Review for: Silky Smooth Dark Large Candy
I would have to say I love dove chocolate. I think it is probably my favorite chocolate. I don't have it very often bc it is a little bit more expensive then the other kinds but I would say it is definitely worth the money I would recommend it to anyone.
Gracie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far one of the best smooth creamy chocolates on the market. Dove is a favorite of my youngest son and he wouldn’t have it any other way than to go to the local store and buy a dove chocolate bar.
Linsey W.
This is one of my all time favorite chocolates! They are so creamy and not as rich as other chocolates. They are very addicting and a great treat to have sometimes! They just melt in your mouth and I always recommend to others!
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
HI'' I am writing about this Wonderful product'' because I really loved it!!!!  I could not believe i now have 2 candy bars with the same texture and left you wanting more. My favorite store'' wall-mart which i find resourceful, and down the road. THEY never let you down, they say OUR CHOCOLATE IS GOOD. AND'' IT IS.
Alisha P.
Dove is my favorite chocolate, hands down. Super creamy and sweet, just perfect. You can find most places candy is sold but not always as available, especially a variety of flavors in product line, as other common brands.
Haley P.
Dove chocolate is also one of my favorites. It's delicious. It's a soft rich chocolate. Melts right in your mouth! The milk chocolate is my favorite but there's so many flavors you will fall in love with atleast one!
Amber B.
Sugar Hill
You can never go wrong with the smoothness of Dove Dark chocolate! These melt in your mouth and leave you wanting even more. The flavor is good. The price is great. I suggest everyone give it a try and love it too !
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I don't eat much chocolate, but I find that Dove has the best tasting chocolate in my opinion.  I usually buy these chocolate bars around Christmas time to melt on one of the Christmas cookies that I make.  Everyone says that the chocolate on top is amazing.  I do have to admit that I always break me off a piece of the chocolate before I melt it.  Dove chocolate has a smooth, almost velvety texture.
Ieesha H.
Dove or Hershey kiss? They both or very very good but which one do like the the most?
Michelle C.
Dove or Ghirardelli? mmm?
Vanessa G.
Is there any chocolate smoothr then Dove chocolate?
Elizabeth C.
Is this good/
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Foodie Expert
How do you eat your Dove? I always eat one or two pieces a day! Thanks