BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #65 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove assorted chocolates premium heart tin 6.5 oz

• Where do they come up with the writings in the wrappers?1 Answers
  • Am I the only "bad parent" who gives their kids the ones they don...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This is by far my favorite set of chocolates for valentines day." in 2 reviews
  • "Such a cute gift for Valentine's Day for your significant other!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes like a dove chocolate very creamy and delicious." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best chocolate I have ever had." in 1 review
violet g.
Rochester, MN
They are pretty good I do recommend them but just the fruity flavors are not the thing that a lot of people like so they should do more caramel if you're looking for a caramel one don't get this one because it's all like Fruity and orange flavors if you like that then I recommend that
Chyanne E.
Recieved these as a gift for Valentine’s Day and the chocolate tasted amazing! I looked like a pig eating so much at once! All the flavors are amazing it will make you not want to share! I recommend to the couples who want to add a little something extra to their gift whether its Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, birthday, or just because!
Jess T.
I received this as a Christmas gift from a co-worker last week. The flavors were rich and smooth, had a good variety and i would definitely buy this as a gift or for myself again
Vienna S.
They are a really nice for gifts, they tend to be very sweet at times which may not be a good thing for some people. A lot of their packaging is really nice and elaborate for gift giving although sometimes they can be a bit pricey. I'd repurchase but there are other brands that have much better quality chocolate.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Megan W.
Love dove chocolate! It's so creamy and just melts in your mouth. I like the assortment one cause what's better then a variety of all different yummy chocolates. Highly recommend you try it cause you won't pick a different one.
Joselyn🌻 G.
My boyfriend gifted me these one time that I left for a trip. The chocolates were obviously amazing and had a little phrase on encouragement on the aluminum wrap. The heart Tin box can be saved and used for other things
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
I do not like assorted chocolates at all but dove is the one exception. It always tastes great and there is never any pieces left behind. I usually buy this from Walmart or Target. Everyone should try this once.
Ella Y.
Comcord, NC
I love this! Dove is so good. I can't wait to buy more. It is so good. I highly recommend this product to other people but i do think it is kind of pricey. But it taste really really good. I wish it could be cheaper. Buy yours now before they go all out!
Kayla B.
Malvern, AR
Bought this one year as a valentines gift! The tin they came in was very cute and I loved the texture of the chocolate. The only downsized I noticed was for such a large box, I would have loved some variety.
Christie D.
Am I the only "bad parent" who gives their kids the ones they don't want? -_-
Dusty W.
Concord, MI
Where do they come up with the writings in the wrappers?