BY DOVE

Have you been wondering how to get soft armpits? Try Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Caring Coconut 3.8 oz. A pampering antiperspirant spray infused with a sweet and declicate coconut fragrance, it leaves your underarms feeling soft and smooth. This antiperspirant dry spray goes on completely dry too, meaning you can save time in the mornings by getting dressed immediately after application.

This Dove Dry Spray, with Dove ¼ moisturizers and an alcohol (ethanol) free, dermatologically tested formula, is kind on skin and helps delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. After a few uses, you’ll notice not only that your underarm skin looks and feels smoother, but that this spray goes on completely dry too – a daily time-saver that’s handy when you’re in hurry.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• Does this leave a waxy resiude like other sprays?4 Answers
  • I got this complementary from Influenster I was wondering...3 Answers
  • Is the spray sticky? 5 Answers
Autumn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every single morning after I get out of the shower and I never experience any terrible sweat or sweat smell throughout the whole day, even in the summer I only put it on once in the morning and it lasts all day long! It smells super great and goes on in a nice thin soft layer. You don’t feel that it’s on you and it dries just seconds after spraying it on!Definitely worth the purchase if you want all day freedom of not worrying about smelling or sweating!
Lauren A.
Smithfield, UT
I purchased this because I often have sweaty underarms even with extra strength deodorant on. I have loved this spray because it doesn’t get on everything and it really has eliminated a lot of my extra sweat I was embarrassed about. Not to mention it has an amazing coconut smell! I use it daily and it has lasted for a few months and I’m not out yet. It’s a great buy and I will definitely continue to purchase it.
I bought this product on a whim yesterday hoping for long term sweat and odor control, and I got just that. It smells like actual coconut, you'd swear you're on a tropical island. It goes on clear and holds the 48 hours, or even more depending on how many times you refresh throughout the day. It doesn't over dry, or irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't cause underarm darkness, and it is reasonably priced perscription strength without the perscription label or price. New favorite, especially for stress sweat, and workouts. Other deodorants such as Tom's natural deodorant/antiperspirant with apricot..well..don't cut the mustard.
Margaret W.
This deodorant goes on light and I have not had any issues with it leaving white residue on my clothing. The coconut smell is alright. It has been effective at mitigating unwanted odors.

When you are spraying this deodorant the aerosol smell is overpowering. I typically have to hold my breath while spraying it and leave the room afterward.

I will likely not purchase this deodorant regularly due to concerns about the effect of aerosol chemicals on my health and the environment.
Amy L.
Lorain, OH
I love this product. It really helps me stay dry all day. It smells fantastic! My only complaint is that its a little expensive and it seems to run out quickly. A traditional stick deodorant is cheaper and lasts for more applications. I use this product for dress up occasions when I really need to stay dry.
Stephanie P.
Westbury, NY
I absolutely love this product! I used to wear the roll on but i love how this does not leave any white stuff under your arms and it last all day! The price is great and it smells amazing. I highly recommend it to those that are a fan of the roll on. As someone who has sensitive skin this is perfect.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
I had never really considered using a spray deodorant because it seemed like it would be more hassle than it actually is. I’ve used several different kinds over the last few years and I have to say that Doves Caring Coconut Dry Spray Antiperspirant has to be the best one by far. It sprays on evenly, doesn’t rub off onto your clothes if you let it air dry for about a minute before getting dressed, and it smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so some products make me break out, but not this one! I recommend!
Alicia D.
Manhasset, NY
First off- I love all Dove dry spray deodorants. I’m giving this a 4 because I really expected it to have a nice coconut scent like my deodorant wipes from Pacifica. This scent reminds me of their cucumber deodorant. The deodorant lasts long and I typically don’t have white residue while working out at the gym. Definitely purchase this deodorant. I just think everyone will have a different opinion about the different scents.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
This is literally the only deodorant I will use. It is the only one that doesn't clog my skin up and cause pimples or irritation after shaving. It lasts long so I can sweat like a pig and still smell coconut fresh.
Miquela S.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Target
I love the dry spray deodorant from Dove, but this scent is my favorite. Nice and light. It sprays on lightly making it feel like you’re wearing nothing, but great sweat and odor protection.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Is the spray sticky?
Geneva Q.
Hemet, CA
Does this leave a waxy resiude like other sprays?
Genesis A.
Riverside, CA
I got this complementary from Influenster I was wondering if it was cruelty free?
Yamel A.
Houston
I think this is a good product, I want to try
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this? Does this keep you dry!

Amazon