BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo

Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo

This hair purifying shampoo gives you a dose of hair hydration and gently cleanses your hair from impurities.

Is this shampoo good for you hair for real?
Start your review of Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo!
Chrissy  N.
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Chrissy  N.
I really like this shampoo, it cleanses my hair without dying it out. It lathers up nicely and smells great. I don't really have anything negative to say about this shampoo. I would definitely buy this again!
Monika R.
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Monika R.
Smelled really nice. Felt creamy and rich, lathered well. Couldn’t tell a difference after 1 use. Maybe after a few it might make a change. Hair didn’t feel heavy after the conditioner. It did rinse well and didn’t feel heavy. Hair felt smooth after blow drying.
Lisa K.
Salem, OR
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Lisa K.
This was provided complimentary by Influenster and Dove for my honest opinion. My hair was super clean when I used the @dove clean and hydrate shampoo. This did a great job removing some build up and left my hair squeaky clean.
Heather B.
Morristown, TN
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Heather B.
This came at the perfect time!! I was in need of a good purifying shampoo! I use gel and leave in conditioner often on my wavy hair which builds up over time. This shampoo gently cleansed my hair without drying it out! Thank You Dove and Influenster for the opportunity to give my honest review of this wonderful product! I Love Dove!!
Yenny K.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Yenny K.
The purify and Hydrate shampoo and conditioner from Dove is amazing .i live in New york with this crazy winter time now .i feel my hair is not dry after im using it .its feels clean and fresh .Thank you ! #Dovehair #complimentary @Dove @influenters
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Nicola P.
I Really Enjoy lightweight shampoo and conditioners and this shampoo by DOVE worked Great with my hair. I recently cut my hair shorter and after using this for 2 weeks, I saw a change in the brittleness of my hair. The shampoo also smells Clean (almost fragrance-free) and rinsed out quickly.
Emily Paige H.
Eastman, GA
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Emily Paige H.
It smells absolutely marvelous, does wonders to my hair, and seems to stay fresh for so much longer. I would definitely buy again. Check out my insta to see where I posted more about the dove purify and hydrate shampoo and conditioner, I’m completely satisfied with my purchase with this product as always am when comes to dove productsDove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Kathia R.
Love how my hair feels after using this product, clean, soft and with a great aroma.
Crystal H.
Arlington, MA
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Crystal H.
I was experiencing some buildup, according to my stylist, who said the unusual tangles and knots I was getting were because of product buildup. I don’t use much product so I found that odd but she said even dry shampoo could do it and told me to try using a clarifying shampoo every so often. I have been using this and I have definitely noticed a difference. Less knots, more silky, and more shine. It seemed fine to use with each wash as well. Both my scalp and hair felt clean and smooth and were easy to style.
saadiya S.
Marietta, GA
Dove Care & Protect Purify & Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by saadiya S.
Thanx to #influenster for sending in #Dovehair Purify and Hydrate shampoo and conditioner #complimentry for my honest review. So here it goes, I have very healthy, bouncy, shiny and wavy hair. I believe this one is pretty harsh with strong chemicaly smell. Rite after shower I noticed a big bunch of hair on the drainage that’s never there, otherwise. My hair fell flat lifeless and frizzy, one dried. So I am not interested in trying it out on my hair again.