Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooDove
Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo

Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo

• Infused with charcoal, this formula refreshes and purifies hair starting at the root, leaving no visible residue
  • Weightless formula leaves hair feeling clean, clarified and beautiful

Why does this make my hair so white?
Start your review of Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this product. I honestly have super oily hair. It really disgusts me. But putting just a little of this in my hair makes me look like a new person. It does leave thsy white residue on my roots which I love. It's the first dry shampoo that I have been fully satisfied with.
Kadencee F.
Odem, TX
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kadencee F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the exact one however the one thing I hate about dry shampoo for dark hair is that it can turn it white in spots. However, this product is specifically made for brunettes and doesn’t leave white spots!! It works great if you don’t have time for a shower and smells very nice
eugenia P.
Bronx, NY
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by eugenia P.
I love every box that #influenster sends me and this is no exception and I had never really tried a dry shampoo, I do not love the feeling but for an emergency is fine, the aroma is nice only that my hair is oily and this It makes you feel a little more greasy.
Christine N.
Brigantine, NJ
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christine N.
The product smelled refreshing and instantly removed the grease from my hair and made it like new again . I was able to go out and it looked I had just done my hair :)
Lona C.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lona C.
Purchased at: Target
I have just started trying to find a dry shampoo I really like. I looked at more expensive products, but I feel like this does the trick pretty well without breaking the bank. It doesn’t leave any white residue, which I have found with other brands. Overall, I really like this product!
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rachel B.
I like this product. It cleans your hair and speaks up the oil well but the smell is very strong. I like the smell but if you need a lot of product to clean your hair it gets too strong.
Deni M.
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Deni M.
Love this product. Works great for second day hair. The smell was super strong but it wasn’t a bad smell.
Bianca •.
Saint Clair, MI
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Bianca •.
This is the first dry shampoo that for it really works. Plus have an amazing smell. My hair looks like I just wash it.
Raquel J.
Somerville, MA
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Raquel J.
Love this dry shampoo! How it feels in my hair, the smell, everything is good about this product! Perfect price and perfect product
Yana N.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Yana N.
I love this dry shampoo it smells absolutely amazing, it does not leave a white residue when you’re spraying it. I think he does a great job at absorbing oil and moisture I’m pretty satisfied and we definitely purchased this thank you Influenster