BeautySkinSkin CareDove
Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish

Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish

Buff away dry skin and reveal your natural skin glow with Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish.

Has anyone seen this in a retailer lately?
If you recently picked this up where did you get it always out of stock at Walmart for me lol?
Has anyone tried Dove Brown sugar and coconut body scrub? How does it smell and feel ? I’m obsessed with Dove products and thinking about getting this.
Start your review of Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish!
Michaela F.
Fort Recovery, OH
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Michaela F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It left my skin feeling sooo soft and smells delicious! It literally is soft as butter! It’s very affordable! I recommend using it before shaving to give a nice smooth shave!
Jialin H.
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Jialin H.
This body polish smells absolutely divine!! After using this product, my skin feels so smooth and soft. It leaves a delightful coconut and brown butter smell on my skin. I like how this product is really affordable too.
Susana G.
Champaign, IL
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Susana G.
I bought this producto a few days ago , really loved it , smells great , a good scrub at a good price , I will continue to use definitely ❤️[product:dove-brown-sugar-&-coconut-butter-deep-exfoliating-body-polish]
Deph D.
La Jolla, CA
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Deph D.
first off, this body polish smells AMAZING - super natural and light and not at all smelling like those artificially scented products! on the skin, this body polish is the strongest of the line, but it didn’t feel harsh at all on the skin given that you don’t use it too harshly either. it’s a really nice exfoliant, it’s definitely something i’m keeping in my routine and go-to products! - Received complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are honest and are my own.
janet C.
Woodbridge, VA
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by janet C.
As soon as I opened it to smell it, I was hit with the most light fragrant product ever. It smells so good!! It’s super exfoliating and leaves my skin smooth without any irritation.
Mia C.
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Mia C.
I am absolutely in love with this body polish. It is definitely more like a body butter consistency than it is a body scrub. It smells so good, and left my skin feeling ridiculously soft afterwards. This will definitely be earning a place in my shower routine.
Brianna H.
Deer Park, IL
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Brianna H.
I love dove products !! I was so happy to receive this box. The exfoliate feels amazing. It makes your skin feel crazy smooth. I keep it in my shower and use it two to three times a week. It really helps prepare my skin before I self tan.
Kathy S.
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Kathy S.
I overall am in love with this product it smells good it feels good on the skin theres nothing I would improve about this product and it's affordable I will definitely buy it in the future and recommend it
Janice L.
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by Janice L.
I used this product and it left my skin feeling super soft. Today was actually the first day that I used it and I’m sure the long term use of this product would be even better.
raeann A.
Yuma, AZ
Dove Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter Deep Exfoliating Body Polish uploaded by raeann A.
I loved this!! it's a great texture. not too scrubby but had enough scrubbers to get the polish effect. it felt really nice in the shower. I'd definitely purchase again over my treehut scrubs.