Dove

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This one smells amazing. My favorite scent of all time. Even my husband enjoys it and uses it also. I enjoy the aroma of this body wash. Feel so clean and refreshing after shower. The lather is awesome and leaving my skin so soft.
5 / 5
This body wash smells great! I love that it has a pump because my daughter tends to use way too much. It keeps her skin soft and smooth and can't beat the price!
5 / 5
I love how this product lathers onto your skin. it is a great job of spreading. It’s a gel creamy consistency so it really lather and bubbles very nicely. I love how effective it is at cleaning your body. this one has a cucumber scent, but their other scents, like shea butter and rose. I also love that it’s an easy applicator or just pump it into your hand. I don’t like the squeezy bottles because I’m a really weak person and sometimes when there’s a little bit a product left, I don’t have the strength to squeeze the bottle. The pump is easy to use, it take a few pumps to get it to work when you first get the bottle. Like I said before, the product is a creamy gel consistency. It’s green. It’s like watery lotion. Some people don’t like this new consistency or formula. I like it more than the old formula. I believe it lathers more and it’s easily more spread