Dove

Dove Body Wash with Pump Deep...
17463 Reviews
5 / 5
Love the packaging with the pump! Pleasant scent & creamy texture. So good for dry, winter skin. Very moisturizing. This is one of my favorite body washes.
5 / 5
Me gusta la textura y su fácil absorción en la piel, ya que consigue hidratar una piel sin dejarla pegajosa o sin que le cueste. Su fragancia es fresca y neutra .
5 / 5
Delicate creamy texture, wonderful aroma, relaxes and cleanses well. I recommend it after a hard day. Convenient dispenser, easy to apply and rinse off.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Smells amazing and leaves body feeling soft and clean. Pump is easier to use and good value for money. Would buy again and recommend. Silk scent is my favourite
5 / 5
this is my all time fav body wash. as a sensitive skin girly i need a body wash that moisturizes and doesn’t have a strong scent. this one is by far my favorite. it smells nice and clean but doesn’t make my skin mad!
5 / 5
Love the Dove body wash scent and texture. Keeps me clean after a hard days work. Great vaule for the money and nice size body with pump is a big plus.
5 / 5
Nothing beats the scent of the OG Dove body wash. It moisturizes and leaves skin smooth snd smelling clean and fresh. It’s a whole sensory experience and I still love it after all these years!
5 / 5
I use the Dove a lot, keeps my skin hydrated and soft, smooth formula that layers nicely with a fresh clean scent, great value. Many sizes and formulas available!
5 / 5
My absolute favorite body wash!!! Smells amazing, love the pump, makes my skin feel great and the price is great. Definitely will continue to purchase this product.
5 / 5
I love this skin care product. I feel fresh after bathing with it.i have dry skin and this product makes my skin moisturize. Also the package was packed nice with pump that give you more convenient to get it when in the shower. Overall I highly recommend product for any type of dry skin to body wash.