Dove Body Wash Revitalizante...
33 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Dove Body Wash Revitalizante Cherry & Chai Milk smells amazing! I love this body wash! I’ve been using Dove body wash for years. My main go-to is Dove Sensitive Skin. Dove Cherry & Chai Milk is my favorite scented Dove body wash. Lathers well. Nice texture. I would recommend.
5 / 5
I usually only use the antibacterial one but this one is my new number one. The smell is beyond beautiful. And the after effects is perfect my skin feels so good.
5 / 5
This is my new favorite Dove product scent. It’s around $7 which is a good price point for a great product. It leaves my skin soft and smelling delicious. My skin feels nourished and refreshed.
5 / 5
This body wash is amazing. The body wash made my skin soft and very smooth to wash off. The scent is natural, so sweet. It’s PETA approved, made from 100% recycled bottle and biodegradable formula.
5 / 5
I really enjoy this body wash. I really like the cherry and chia milk scent because it smells so good and clean. This body wash leaves the skin feeling clean. I also like this body wash because it leaves my skin feeling very soft. I like all the body washes I’ve tried from Dove, but this scent is my favorite.
5 / 5
This is the best body wash i have tried and at a great price. It keeps my skin feeling nourished and healthy throughout the day. Not to mention it has a great scent. This is the third time I buy it because its great on my skin. My skin had never been si soft and smooth before.
5 / 5
From the moment you flip the top you are wrapped in a deliciously sweet cherry aroma. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized! Definitely worth a try!
5 / 5
This cruelty free bodywash has a sweet light fruity/floral scent that wakes up your senses. A slightly thick silky texture that lathers well, cleanse your skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated.
5 / 5
This nourishing 24-hour bath gel, Formulated with 98% biodegradable, Renewing MicroMoisture, gently cleanses and hydrates the skin, leaving it renewed and healthy-looking.
5 / 5
The Dove Cherry and Chia Milk body wash smells amazingly good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I definitely recommend it. I received this for free for my honest review.