Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz

Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz

High Quality Health & Beauty Bath & Body Body Washes & Shower Gels. Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz!
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz uploaded by Kathy P.
I love the smell of my Dove, I like all its varieties. The truth is that my skin is different since I use Dove liquid soaps. hydrating the skin is very important and using the right product is vital. recommended for its quality, its price and because it is the best.
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
This foaming soap was really here to more but im loved it..i used a loofah sponge squited the. foam and in really love the feeling our since soap outs like three water breads up after yippy heave used out.
Amy G.
Anderson, IN
This makes my legs feel so smooth I absolutely love it ! :) It leaves you feeling so Clean while not completely drying your body out like an orange in the sun lol.
karen V.
Phoenix, AZ
this body wash is my favorite! I love that its unscented and its just overall really soothing. it makes me feel refreshed and soft so I would definitely go for this if you have sensitive skin.
Janna C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This soap does its job and is very good for sensitive skin not the best smell in the world but not to bad either I prefer the regular sensitive dove wash over the foam. It doesn't last as long as the regular body wash. I feel like I use more of this when taking a shower because it is already foamy.
Wilneakia B.
Aberdeen, MS
I love this product especially for my sensitive skin. It works Great for my children who have bad eczema and this doesn't throw my PH off, I'm so happy to say that because it's so easy to mess your PH balance up. When you find something that works stick to it, know your body!Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Cassondra M.
Duluth, MN
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smells amazing. I don't worry about breaking out in rashes and getting itchy. A small about goes a long way
Eileen R.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a sensitive skin and this soap is the best for my skin. Is fragrance free and it live your skin super moist. I always buy it and it’s not expensive at all. You can find it everywhere. I bought it in Walmart
Andrea G.
Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin 34 oz uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always use Dove products but my fiancé has excema & very sensative skin. We bought this hoping it would not irritate his skin, & it doesn't! Even though it does not have too much of a fragrance, it still smells amazing. It lathers up well, & provides moisture to the skin.
Elaina R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fine body wash. Light scent and does a good job. Nothing to write home about. Perhaps if you have very sensitive skin it’s a good option.

Looking for your answer?